"Mexit", can your guild survive it?

Meerava
481 posts Member
Yes, I'm coining the term "Mexit". Mod Exit, for all the players who say they're quitting after the mod update.

I'm the leader for Legendary Order, currently #4 on the leaderboard (tied for first, but you know), and it looks like my guild will survive. Only a couple have expressed their discontent, but are optimistically awaiting changes or the great leveling out when most people get modded up.

But I have a friend who's losing 20% of his guild, including his guild leader.

I think of it like this, what if gear wasn't in the game and they just added it? It would be a huge game changer as people need to get geared up, some faster than others. It happens after every level increase anyway. So we're giving the game some time to level out, and watching everyone bicker while we snack on some popcorn.

Replies

• Options
    Mexit - That's pretty good :-)

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Goosy
    173 posts Member
    Options
    mate if you'd be on reddit you'd get tons of upvotes haha
  • Options
    We lost one. We're at # 22 on the board ( which is gonna get crowded fast with mods) and the only one we lost was a guy who was quitting anyways.

I think it will settle out soon.
  • knil
    4 posts Member
    Options
    I don't get it are the Mods exiting?

Brexit = BRitainEXIT meaning Britain was exiting the Union. Mexit would mean Mods are exiting the game, which you could hope for but sorry I doubt it'll happen, therefore Mexit doesn't work.

But good news we can just twist Mexit to mean MeeravaEXIT instead. SEE YA!
  • Options
    A lot of us are mexiting (?) simply because we can no longer get back in the game, literally. Insufficient storage bug has us locked out for nearly 24 hours now. Hire long would you stay around waiting?
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    knil wrote: »
    I don't get it are the Mods exiting?

Brexit = BRitainEXIT meaning Britain was exiting the Union. Mexit would mean Mods are exiting the game, which you could hope for but sorry I doubt it'll happen, therefore Mexit doesn't work.

But good news we can just twist Mexit to mean MeeravaEXIT instead. SEE YA!

Welcome to the forum! Glad you could post some constructive comments and meaningful contributions. You'll fit right in around here.

Btw, I'm going nowhere.
  • Options
    I'm coining "Trickle Down Modding" lol