Are you kidding me on GW? Is the goal to have F2P quit the game???

Slayer
46 posts Member
edited July 2016
My last node of GW consists of full geared, lvl 80, almost fully modded toons. I wasn't able to beat it with my full roster of 16 lvl 80 toons. Give us F2P players at least a chance to complete GW. I have been playing every day since December and I have NO chance.

If the goal of this game now is to frustrate F2P players to quit playing the game you are off to a fantastic start! Please address this inbalance in the SWGOH force ASAP.

Replies

• Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not F2P. I've spent a total of +150 € on this trash of a game since i started. I've met an impossible team on my last GW node. Literally impossible, even throwing my 25 7* + gear 8 characters at them. I'm out. Good luck
  • V8tt
    35 posts Member
    Options
    This is rediculous. I have had the same experience. Full geared and max moded RG, Rey, ST Han, Phasma, QGJ.

• Options
    Yeah, I've pretty much given up on ever completing GW again. And poor me, sitting at 146/150 GW completions, I was so close to the achievement and 5 more DV shards. Looks like I'll never get there now.
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    It's not just FTP that are done here. I'm sure I'll putter around with it for awhile longer, but I can't imagine I'll be buying any more anything with actual money. I should be excited today to be taking both Rey and Luke to G10, but what difference does that make anymore? My investment in time and money has been trashed overnight.
  • Options
    Slayer wrote: »
    My last node of GW consists of full geared, lvl 80, almost fully modded toons. I wasn't able to beat it with my full roster of 16 lvl 80 toons. Give us F2P players at least a chance to complete GW. I have been playing every day since December and I have NO chance.

If the goal of this game now is to frustrate F2P players to quit playing the game you are off to a fantastic start! Please address this inbalance in the SWGOH force ASAP.

It sucks too because GW is a major source of credits and mods just happen to eat credits at an insane rate.
  • Options
    2nd to last node and I faced a Hk, B2, JE, IG88, IG86. maxed and fully modded. Wiped out all three of my top teams. Even my top arena team, which is 38.5k and modded. Barely got a turn.
  • Options
    The bad thing is mods don't affect power rating incredibly much. Which they SHOULD so your power rating is matched in the GW.

A highly max tier modded team should have more than 40k power rating. It should be around 60k+ I'd think.
  • Options
    it does if you have all MK5 ones but not if they are lower, I have 6 mods on QGJ who was down to like 7800 something post update but now with the mods which are all maxed at LVL15 but 1MK5, 3MK1, 2MK2 and now power is 8264....so not even a 500power increase but he's way stronger than he used to be.
  • Jordn
    15 posts Member
    Options
    I submit a challenge for anyone In the world to beat my 12 node team, whale or F2P.
    OB(L) g10, Rey G10, RG G10, Raid Solo 6* G10, and STH G11. All toons have 5* health mods. This is so impossible it's infuriating. This is the reason people quit games.
  • Options
    I can probably beat that, QGJ 9084 plvl, Anakin (L) 8115 plvl, GS 8020 plvl, Rey 7669 plvl, RG 8217 plvl, all but RG omega maxed all with full health mods. Team Power Level 41,105.
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    Power level has no significance anymore, it doesn't take mods into account. Just another proof this wasn't thought through with any competence.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've pretty much given up on ever completing GW again. And poor me, sitting at 146/150 GW completions, I was so close to the achievement and 5 more DV shards. Looks like I'll never get there now.

@EventineElessedil
    You and me man. 145/150. I spent 3 full pvp teams against Anakin, Aayla, 5s, RG, Sun Fac on node 12 (like I have been for the past week) and this time it was impossible. Normally, 3 teams can take it down. I even did it in 1 team due to good Dooku dodges.

This time?

My A-team was obliterated in two rounds. My B-team was obliterated in two rounds. My C-team was obliterated in one round. My c+ teams were obliterated before they even got a chance to move.

I killed 2 out of 5. 5s, RG, Sun fac were all still at 100% hp. Each one had around 100k HP. I'm pretty much never going to progress through GW until I can spend a week or more RNGing for mods that can make me even slightly relevant.
  • Options
    Toukai wrote: »

@EventineElessedil
    You and me man. 145/150. I spent 3 full pvp teams against Anakin, Aayla, 5s, RG, Sun Fac on node 12 (like I have been for the past week) and this time it was impossible. Normally, 3 teams can take it down. I even did it in 1 team due to good Dooku dodges.

This time?

My A-team was obliterated in two rounds. My B-team was obliterated in two rounds. My C-team was obliterated in one round. My c+ teams were obliterated before they even got a chance to move.

I killed 2 out of 5. 5s, RG, Sun fac were all still at 100% hp. Each one had around 100k HP. I'm pretty much never going to progress through GW until I can spend a week or more RNGing for mods that can make me even slightly relevant.

@Toukai Exactly. I sent in a well-geared, not top-level 7*VIII L70 squad and they didn't even get a shot. Just crushed into a chalky paste. I didn't even try with the remaining 20 "heroes" on my roster. Yesterday they had a chance to whittle down the opposition. Today there's no point in even trying.
  • Options
    Mods are awesome. I modded up my team somewhat decently and breezed through nodes 1-11 without restarting and only losing one toon. Faced a heavily modded team in node 12 and got it down to their fives before I had to call in the b team. It was easiest gw I've had in months. Not to mention hopefully I'll see my first top 50 arena payout since the level cap raise now that I have an Ahsoka Tano with 160 speed who unbuffed crits for 10k on her basic and 18k on her special. Mod up your toons and figure out what works for you. The possibilities are endless.
  • Options
    Mods are awesome. I modded up my team somewhat decently and breezed through nodes 1-11 without restarting and only losing one toon. Faced a heavily modded team in node 12 and got it down to their fives before I had to call in the b team. It was easiest gw I've had in months. Not to mention hopefully I'll see my first top 50 arena payout since the level cap raise now that I have an Ahsoka Tano with 160 speed who unbuffed crits for 10k on her basic and 18k on her special. Mod up your toons and figure out what works for you. The possibilities are endless.

Wait till you have to fight modded teams earlier than 12 with your modded team of what, 5 toons? My wife faced such teams from 9 to 12. Me, not so lucky. One modded team at 11, 3 stars at 12.
  • Options
    It is quite a sight seeing a Rey with nearly as much health as a RG.