Too Time Consuming

mMmLL4MA
25 posts Member
edited July 2016
With the road block nodes that were implemented, I find that GW is entirely too time consuming. I spend multiple hours on it a day, and that doesn't include when the daily activity is GW and I have to save GW's to help the guild. The matchmaking isn't fair at all. I routinely find people with better quality teams than I have, with better gear, and higher power levels. Now mods has made this even worse; Today is the GW challenge, so I'm trying to get two in today before the reset, and already on the 9th battle of the first war I encounter someone who has fully modded a Royal Guard with defense and health mods, including one that gives 6649 protection all on it's own, and a gear 8 Qui-Gon Jinn with 32% bonus health totaling over 30k health, which is DOUBLE my Qui-Gon Jinn, who is gear 10.

Hard is fine, really it is, but completely unwinnable is not. I have completed GW about half the times since the tuning, which I do not remember being warned about at all. This needs to be made right. Why have power levels if the game can't understand how big a difference 1000 per character is?

EDIT: Here are some suggestions on how to improve GW. Further increase rewards, decrease number of battles, decrease difficulty of road block nodes, and/or more consistent matchmaking. Any of these four, alone or in combination, would be improvements in my opinion.
Post edited by mMmLL4MA on

Replies

• Options
    I agree that Galactic wars take too long. I don't always find it that difficult, but with raids and the rest of the daily tasks, I find myself not going through as much of the nodes as I should. I'm broke as far as coins go, but can't bring myself to spend the time to complete the galactic war every day. I don't want to restart it everyday either since the rewards are better later on. I think rewards should be increased and number of nodes should be reduced (maybe even in half).
  • Options
    They have your money (or not), but you didn't pay the fee for them to listen to suggestions.
  • colo
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Reducing from 12 to 8 battles should be very nice.
    With mod are increased difficulty, it is consuming more time than before. I don't try to finish them now
  • mMmLL4MA
    25 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    They have your money (or not), but you didn't pay the fee for them to listen to suggestions.

It's called constructive criticism, and this is the FEEDBACK section, where they did in fact ask for input. They don't have to do anything with it. They don't even have to consider what I said, but I will still post my feedback, which may include suggestions.
  • Tanbimb
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Imo gw could be be "dumbed down" but not as much as everyone is screaming for. Pre update I had beaten it for 3 months straight and it would take me personally about 45 minutes to complete with retreats and trying different ppl. Since update I've beaten it 75% of the time but takes 2+ hours which is way to long. As a mostly f2p player it is frustrating that I have to face such difficult nods starting at nod 6 and have to keep trying over and over again. I don't mind the gear levels but the mods are just a pain! I don't think you should be able to just auto the battles but some of the battles are just ridiculous. I refuse to beg for a fix but it would be nice to know how your random opponent is chosen or at least that you are looking into it even if there is no fix that can be done!