Money wins again

I hope arena becomes equal at max level because I hate seeing rich people constantly win.

Replies

• Options
    this game is not p2w game. Not yet. You can built pretty decent team without spending a dime. There are a lot of topics here about it so check them out if you have any difficulties.
  • Options
    No details, generic rant..I smell a troll. If not trolling, then you are either incredibly stupid or....incredibly stupid. F2P is very competitive right now. If you want a 'rich guyz always win' game, go play clash of clans or a myriad of other apps.
  • Options
    It seems that F2P is viable because there are a lot of different servers, and a lot of people can rank high. If you were to combine all the servers, I think we'd see a large number of P2W players at the top with Chromium 7* teams.
  • Options
    My server got merged today....so it is happening.
  • Options
    Anyone else getting tired of all the whining?

There are F2P players that are consistently finishing in the top 5 spots these days, the difference between them and you is they plan and execute rather than saying "I can't compete".

I am sorry you got beat, keep trying.
  • Options

I'm sure if they decided to do any mergers they would announce it. I see around 2-3 post a week about server merges, and yet my server stays the same.
  • Options
    Mittens wrote: »
    No details, generic rant..I smell a troll. If not trolling, then you are either incredibly stupid or....incredibly stupid. F2P is very competitive right now. If you want a 'rich guyz always win' game, go play clash of clans or a myriad of other apps.

Looks to me like you're the one who is trolling.
  • Options

My server got merged like 5 times already. It seems players are transfered more than merged. But you can easily note this when lots of nee players, and youbsuddenly become top 80 after being top 20, and no ally invites at all.
  • Options

My server got merged like 5 times already. It seems players are transfered more than merged. But you can easily note this when lots of nee players, and youbsuddenly become top 80 after being top 20, and no ally invites at all.

they had a post somewhere saying there were no mergers or moves.
  • Bill
    53 posts Member
    Options
    If you got Money then you will win in arena flat out and period. I seen a guy go from 6 to 7 Chewbacca in 1 day. That's spending cash on the data boxes and getting hero shards. So tell me how poor people are supposed to compete with that? You can call me a troll all you want and yes I'm whining. But the fact of he matter is rich people are going to win in arena.
  • Options

Hey all -

We're not merging servers. Haven't done so and currently have no plans to do so.

I know this rumor has somehow taken root in the community, but it's just not happening.

Just wanted to point that out. :)
  • Options

It did seem to me like I moved servers before - unless for some other reason all the names in the top 20 were suddenly different, but Ally Requests aren't a reliable way to tell anything. I never send an ally request when I beat anyone in Arena for 2 reasons - first of all, it feels like taunting - and second, my ally list is almost always full.
  • Options
    The
    Bill wrote: »
    If you got Money then you will win in arena flat out and period. I seen a guy go from 6 to 7 Chewbacca in 1 day. That's spending cash on the data boxes and getting hero shards. So tell me how poor people are supposed to compete with that? You can call me a troll all you want and yes I'm whining. But the fact of he matter is rich people are going to win in arena.

Well if he already had 95 shards for chewy would only need 5 more to get him to 7*. Granted he more than likely got them from packs, but just because a character changes in one day means little as you have no idea how many shards he has. Besides your talking about chewy. I can name a good 50 characters I would use at 4* before a 7* chewy. Just saying.

Also I love these rants. I have a guy in my PvP bracket that is 100% f2p and finishes everyday in the top 5, and sometimes beats me for 1st.

He read the forums, did some research, figured out how he wanted his team and started after them. He slowly climbed the PvP battle by doing 10 battles a day. He would use 50 crystals everyday to refresh his battles. The crystals you get from daily PvP rank. He figured spending 50 a day trying to get 50 more a day was an even deal, which it is. He had some trouble once he hit top 100, this is also when he learned about sniping. By the time he made the top 50 his team was done, and extreamly hard to beat. His team being controlled by the ai beats my team sometimes. How I know all this about him? He is my rl friend and we started this game together.

It's not hard to be competitive. You just have to be patient and smart. Also if you expect to just magically move up in PvP with only the 5 free fights a day, you can forget about it. You do just 5 fights a day, then your just trading places with same people doing 5 fights a day. With an extra 5 fights you can start passing them as they only do 5 fights. PvP gives you daily crystals, use them on PvP.
  • Options

If you can't beat a team with a chewie (any star lvl) in it then your not playing properly.

Read some of the guides on this forum about team compositions.
  • Options
    I hope arena becomes equal at max level because I hate seeing rich people constantly win.

The interesting thing about content/level/power caps is, they give F2P players a bit of time to slowly catch up. Once expansions start to happen, those F2P players who came in much later, and didn't hit the cap before expansion, will be at a further disadvantage; at least until everyone hits the cap again, thus giving you time to try to close the gap before the next expansion. By cap, I mean not only player level, but character level, gear, Stars, and ability upgrades.
  • Options

Hey all -

We're not merging servers. Haven't done so and currently have no plans to do so.

I know this rumor has somehow taken root in the community, but it's just not happening.

Just wanted to point that out. :)

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I can't keep my head around where a million people came from. Probablymjust the cap then. Then it's no merge and it makes me happy.

• Song
    863 posts Member
    Options

Yea. Tell me a game that is not p2w?

Lets have fun and play the game. OP just step up your A game.. instead of whining..
  • Options
    Its because of paying players that the game is running well and we are assured of future updates.

People who spend loads of money for an advantage is not new to any type of video game so maybe stop with the whining like a little B?
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Guys it's Bill, he throws out a tantrum each day. Don't take him serious please :/
    Some guys have clearly problems with people that spend money which is sad, st-upid and makes him look like a poor bugger.
    Bill was the one thinking AI hacks on defensive battles no pun intended. A look at his history says it all.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    .....and makes him look like a poor bugger.

Without going into anything involving the op, cause it's completely unconstructive; seriously???? Does someone being a "poor bugger" invalidate anything?
  • Options
    @Telaan
    Seriously? You just stated in another topic you are tired of trolls. These are troll posts. Another topic from the same OP:

"Just lost too a team that had kylo den do massive aoe 3 times in a row and I never touched him to reset his cool downs....and then he did massive crit damage on single attacks that shouldn't have been that strong because he was above 50% please fix these cheaters I'm getting sick of losing to them "

Just stop it. You and I both know there are people complaining about people that spend some money on this in general. I don't know where this hate comes from but when I read:
    "I hate it when rich people win in arena" I stop trying to be serious. Maybe my flaw but w/e at least I'm not hating for the sake of hating.
  • Cenarl
    35 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

As soon as that happens they'll raise max, because "rich" people don't like to feel equal and thus they'll go back to spending money to sit at the top for awhile once max is raised. Most people are hitting 60 by now, and the 70 cap increase is coming soon, it's not just a coincidence.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    @Telaan
    Seriously? You just stated in another topic you are tired of trolls. These are troll posts. Another topic from the same OP:

"Just lost too a team that had kylo den do massive aoe 3 times in a row and I never touched him to reset his cool downs....and then he did massive crit damage on single attacks that shouldn't have been that strong because he was above 50% please fix these cheaters I'm getting sick of losing to them "

Just stop it. You and I both know there are people complaining about people that spend some money on this in general. I don't know where this hate comes from but when I read:
    "I hate it when rich people win in arena" I stop trying to be serious. Maybe my flaw but w/e at least I'm not hating for the sake of hating.

All irrelevant to what I said. He whines.....we all get it. Troll away in a troll thread. I'm sure it's possible to do troll him without being generally condescending towards people who might be "poor".
  • Options
    Anyone that comes to a for-profit FREE game tondemand there be not benefit to paying money is deluded and needs extra care. This game is probably one example of a game you can compete without spending money, which at the same time acts as a miney-grab. Like a very greedy robin hood and a buddist monk all along in a single persona.
  • Options
    Alright I was generalising myself. Too late in editing I guess. I've lost patience :D
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Alright I was generalising myself. Too late in editing I guess. I've lost patience :D

Can't blame you on the losing patience part bro lol.
  • Options
    My advices:

1. Don't look at the ranking bracket
    2. Finish your daily by doing 3 arena and never look back again.
    3. Don't compare yourself to the top spenders because they're what they're; spenders.