Odd happenings on my server

The_Oklahoma_Kid
930 posts Member
edited January 2016
I've noticed since 11mb update that everyone around me on my server has dropped 100+ spots. Where we were all fighting around the 200 rank we are all now at 350. New names are now in top 200. I know some have said they move people and some say they don't. Well from what I've either they do or 150 people have popped out of thin air. I should add the top 100 is now completely different.

Replies

• Options
    You got moved.
  • Options
    Merged :*
  • Options
    Yup....I dropped from 50 to 160 in a blink. It's actually a bunch of poodoo....I didn't put all this time in to be randomly kicked down the ladder
  • Options
    Mine looks the same, top 20 are the same people I have to move through everyday starting around this time.
  • Options
    Haha got the triple rewards bug tonight. And that's worth more than ranking higher for today.
  • Options
    Haha got the triple rewards bug tonight. And that's worth more than ranking higher for today.

Unless you finished higher and *then* got that same bug. ;)

• Options
    Yeah I normally hover around 180 at 6pm tonight 208. Wasn't gonna waste crystals to grab 100 more tokens.
  • Options
    Top 50 is filled with different names than yesterday. Grrrrrrr
  • Options
    I've seen a few new names on mine but I rarely fall below 15. I don't see a lot of people anyway.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    everyone in the top 1-20 got shifted to the low 40's, but we all see each other again at payout when we go sniping together
    mighty chlorians
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    and yes, there are many new players in the top 20 i normally do not see throughout the day when i check arena rankings
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    I don't see what EA wants to accomplice by moving people around like this. It makes me want to spend less not more. It's making a even bigger logjam of max level players.
  • Options
    I don't look at the rankings. I only see the names of the people I'm attacking. Our wires must have been crossed on that. My bad.
  • Options
    I see names mostly too. I have faught the same 20-30 people from rank 1500 to rank 100. We all leap froged up the rankings together as we leveled up. Always interesting seeing someone you fight everyday change the team around get new gear.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    well, i can normally jump from 20's to top 10 in 3 fights. now it takes 4 with the additional players. good news is they're easier than the usual culprits i see every day
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    I see names mostly too. I have faught the same 20-30 people from rank 1500 to rank 100. We all leap froged up the rankings together as we leveled up. Always interesting seeing someone you fight everyday change the team around get new gear.

Yup. My top 3 are always changing their stuff around trying to find a way to stop me from stealing first. I personally don't change my team too often.
  • Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

30vbzq1.jpg
    Post edited by Regeneration on
  • Options
    If it were just me I'd say yes others are getting tougher. But it's literally everyone above my little group of opponents is different now. 200 people didn't just get tougher overnight on a server where the top 1000 are all level 60.