So will Cody be Dark Side?

This may have been discussed already, but I was noticing that it looks like he is getting Order 66 when you fight him....interesting if he's a DS clone.

Replies

• Options
    NM, I see in the chsr screenshot he's LS
  • Options
    Cody tempts me to buy chromiums...I'm partial to the clones.
  • Options

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    I just wish he has his gosh-darn helmet on!
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • UlicQ
    198 posts Member
    Options
    Cody, the clone sergeant, and barris should all be DS (especially barris).
  • Options
    yeah man barriss, she's not cool man, should be dark side... darkside terrorist bombing the jedi temple man
    IsThisThom
    "Consider that a divorce"
    - Douglas Quaid
  • Options
    UlicQ wrote: »
    Cody, the clone sergeant, and barris should all be DS (especially barris).

I totally agree here. I've been playing the game for a few months and had no idea who Bariss was. I started binge-watching The Clone Wars and have now made it into season 6. Yeah, after what she did Bariss should definitely be DS.
  • Options

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

Made my night.
  • Options
    I just watched those, and I don't buy that she's dark side. She did it because she opposed the war. It's misguided pacifism applied inconsistently. It's not Sith ideology. She liked the red lightsabers and was unsure that Jedi are right to suppress their emotions, but she wasn't embracing the dark side the way Anakin did. He bowed his knee and gave himself to it, and it took him over, making him unrecognizable.
  • CUNOMOR
    74 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    So, that brings up a dilemma. If they release Quinlan Vos he could technically be both. A force-tran, so to speak....
  • Options
    I don't think a lot of well known clones turned DARKSIDE and I doubt they will start making new clones to the DARKSIDE since they're are so many already that are light, idk it's just a maybe at this point
  • Options
    Still waiting for the emperor so they can nerf the living hełl out of him like yoda....
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    I just wish he has his gosh-darn helmet on!
    Along with any of the named clones, maybe a way to distinguish fives from echo better