The Happy and the Sad

I noticed something while reading the forum. The older players hate the update. The new players on the other hand are just yay my toons are powerful now... yay.

They even insult whales without knowing what they are saying. Get the mods, they say. Im powerful now they say.

What they fail to realize is that if these whales decided to whale on mods. They won't even feel how powerful their toons are anymore.

And one other thing. How would you feel if you went to work one day and the intern suddenly has the same salary as you because the boss just felt like it.

Okay Im ranting. Im just annoyed at new players in general who are teasing the older players for being too whiny about the mods.

Replies

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Sharkybyte wrote: »
    I noticed something while reading the forum. The older players hate the update. The new players on the other hand are just yay my toons are powerful now... yay.

They even insult whales without knowing what they are saying. Get the mods, they say. Im powerful now they say.

What they fail to realize is that if these whales decided to whale on mods. They won't even feel how powerful their toons are anymore.

And one other thing. How would you feel if you went to work one day and the intern suddenly has the same salary as you because the boss just felt like it.

Okay Im ranting. Im just annoyed at new players in general who are teasing the older players for being too whiny about the mods.

This. If I purchased a vault or two just for mods, f2p wouldn't sniff the #1 spot in arena.

However, I'm not. I'm steadfast in my non spending resolve.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • ZurinFet
    261 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Mods are RNG, 99% of the current equiped mods are garbage. Also, if a G10 rey has the same mods as a G8 rey, the G10 will still dance on ur face.

People complaining either farmed the wrong mods (ie: MK1-2-3) or just don't know how to optimize their characters cause they are lazy and used to win without thinking.

I banked cantina energy pre-patch and I'm doing just fine. In a week, those that didn't bank it, will be at my level.
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Options
    tl;dr "Get off my lawn." Image of @Sharkybyte shaking his cane at newbies.