Come and laugh at this with me

so I found this to be one of the many hilarious reasons I cant complete galactic war anymore, or atleast not often.

cyK0BLG.png
oS2gYag.png
lx5RVQJ.png
U8eU3qQ.png
CIwQvW6.png
oWvFsG3.png
fan7CsU.png
AnBKuim.png
nyyS27B.png
PgJxVoe.png
921IPaY.png

Replies

• K_G0sling
    839 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    It's...it's beautiful. *single tear and adoring gaze*

Although, I get and feel your pain. There's IG-86's and Rey's out there that can topple that monster though. I guess that's "the game" now.

Edit: Wanted to jump back in and say thank you. I'm going to go copy/paste now.
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    yea I suppose so, I just put some low tier stuff on rey and shes doing like 25k without offense up on her 2nd ability

Edit: Np Have at it
  • Options
    oh my...
  • Options
    ea greed
  • Super123
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Use crit hit and crit damage combination to pierce that armor
  • Options
    Wow, insanely awesome. Would not want to face thar RG in arena or GW. /jealous
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    Options
    Eh, my Rey hits 100k dmg on flurry if she crits... With offense up. , it'll eat that rg for breakfast. Did I mention she has 51k hp/protection too? Yep.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Hendiju wrote: »
    Eh, my Rey hits 100k dmg on flurry if she crits... With offense up. , it'll eat that rg for breakfast. Did I mention she has 51k hp/protection too? Yep.

This hits the nail on the head, if you invest in mods everything evens out again, with the exception of being able to customize your toons to your liking.
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    Options
    Hybridplug wrote: »

This hits the nail on the head, if you invest in mods everything evens out again, with the exception of being able to customize your toons to your liking.

In the end, yes I think it'll even out, so that begs the question... Did they just add this useless stuff to make us spend MORE credits? As if the credit drought wasn't bad enough. It's silly, in reality.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    In the end, Did they just add this useless stuff to make us spend MORE credits?

Yes.
  • Options
    The fact that some people already have gone that far with mods is laughable. The developers got their a holes handed to them. Censhorship won't allow me to say the simpler easier less vulgar word sorry.

Mods haven't even been out 48 hours and you've got whales with full sets of lvl 15 mods.

Thanks for sharing, that was worth the laugh. Ea lol