So this is how it ends

@CG_JohnSalera
@EA_Jesse

I went camping this week, so I knew for the first time in quite a while, I wouldn't be able to play a lot. Well, the game I was struggling to enjoy just flipped over and died.

My GW is suddenly impossible. I have never seen such teams I am supposed to beat.
(not that spending over an hour a day going through that chore was ever fun)

Arena was fun, now there are mods that make the teams I spent thousands of real dollars on useless. (fun)
In my opinion, mods cheapen the game and what I have invested.

There is no strategy to fighting the battles anymore due to out of hand dodging. There is no more planning a battle, it is just random how many times they dodge you now. You may as well press 1 button and see the results.

I know you think it's not that bad because people are still playing it, but many have tons of real money invested. That is why they are playing.
(f2p, or any that like the changes, good for you, and I am glad you like the game)

I don't think you could have made changes over the past 6 months to drive me away like this unless you planned it. Really.
I loved this game because there was fun and satisfaction everyday, until you believed the battles were too short, and you made the protection error.
It went from fun, to frustrating, and now to anger.

IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE HARD.
No, it is suppose to be fun.
People want the satisfaction of thinking their team is awesome when they win. They want to play again and more. (let the wookie win)

I am sitting here with well over 8mil credits, over 3500 crystals, plenty of Sim tickets, and I don't feel any excitement at the toons I am working on.
I just feel a little empty, I know anything I work on will be (nerfed, changed, eliminated at the next update.)

I will give my extra gear to my Guild, they are great, the best guild there is (Fulcrum's Cell!).
It is the one part of the game you got right.
I will take the time to unload my extra stuff, they deserve it.
Too bad you faked me into investing in pilots for non-existent ships.

So long all, my last comment is that you will never ever have to worry about me buying, playing, or looking at one of your games again. (fool me once...)

Shame.
Jay StarSlicer

Replies