a few things

JEDIMASTERJOSHUA
63 posts Member
edited July 2016
So guys, I know everyone is upset with the game.....but there is one thing you all need to know.....THIS IS A GAME! If you spent a ton of money to get ahead, thats your fault. Just try to calm down, let them fix it. Ive seen too many games shut down because of people complaining about stuff they dont like. I love this game, I play it more than my ps4. I want to see it through to the end, like ship battles, bigger raids, and please bring in Obi Wan episode 3! :)

Just remember this.
1. GW isnt intended to be beaten with one or two groups of teams, it was intended to use your whole team. Sadly the mods have made it hard, its still possible.
2. Remember, this is a game, and with all games come problems, changes, or issues. Just stay calm and let it get worked out.
3. Have fun.

Replies

• Paxus
    60 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    If this were the "Walking Dead" then you just stopped and faced the oncoming hoard of zombies yelling "hey, Rick, these guys already ate a bunch of people. I don't think they are hungry anymore."
  • BMC_TYT
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm growing extremely impatient with these people nonstop complaining.... That's what makes me want to quit
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options
    To your point two, you are wrong, it was possible before mods, but when the opposing rey has 70k H/P and she is the weakest on the team, its not hard its impossible.

You know unless your a whale and you modded out your entire roster in a day, but me i cant face 5 teams like that when ive managed to mod out one character total (and thats mostly with 2 star mods not the stream of 5* mods i see on other teams)
  • Options
    I've never been able to not beat it. To me, it's easy. I don't even use 1/4 of my squad.
  • Options
    For a jedi master u are pretty stupid
  • Options
    Brag brag brag.

my node 6 already had 69k rey, imagine 9, 11 and 12. 12 was anakin, rey, qgj, rg, fives All maxed, omega and modded, anakin had 80k hp. I didnt even bottered, hit restart.