"Keep hope alive."

Apparently you guys over at CG never realized how powerful that quote and was it pertains to is. Without hope you have nothing. This game is hopeless right now. Same dude sitting at number one on my shard since last night; nobody can touch him. The same guy I had no problem handling yesterday, I couldn't kill more than 2 toons of his in any of the four tries I used against him. And I have plenty of 5* mods...
I can get over that though. The guy wants to spend that much money to get a head start, that is cool. What isn't cool though is you guys completely (again) brutalizing GW, and in turn making those same guys with the massive head start be able to hang onto that lead even longer. Here I am after two hours of trying to beat this maxed mod team on node 9, after spending at least 45 minutes trying to pass node 6 without losing three of my best toons (failed). Over three hours deep in GW and I am throwing in the towel. My B team consisting of my maxed Leia, GS... they do nothing to these toons that are maxed mods. Nothing. Fives could solo my other 25 7* toons if givin the opportunity. That just makes complete sense to have it that way too. Having a toon that you have spent so long farming and gearing up, spending how many crystals gearing them up because you guys can't figure out that cuffs and stun guns need to be in dailies (AND WE WOULD STILL NEED A TON MORE!) and every crystal some of us earn go toward buying them for the low low price of 1400 crystals. Here we are with months of farming and grinding and what do you have to show for it? Not being able to finish the part of the game that is meant to be a farm.

Congrats

Replies

• Options
    they got you to spend thousands, now they want you spend thousands more to catch up. does that sound right?
  • Options
    U want "hope" I don't need any B'Iraq HUSSEIN Obummercare nonsense thank you very much...

You can keep the CHANGE