Cantina Energy and Mods

BrandedPhoenix
70 posts Member
edited July 2016
While we're all coming over the recent Shock of mods. I've come to notice a bit of a hiccup when it comes to energy. First day, I went all out and spent every drop of Cantina energy and refreshes on mods and challenges. All's good, but then, as the days closing up, I notice I'm still missing 2 Dailies. One for cantina battles and completed all dailies. While a bit concerned, I went to refresh. For 200. So I figured, I'd think of some simple fixes, so I'm not spending a ton of crystals every day on mods + cantina.

Cantina Energy and Mods 26 votes

Make 'Mod' energy. A 3rd seperate energy. This will also take the energy strain off lower players who cant refresh.
46%
Megadeth3700AndyLonsdaleDieInFireBrandedPhoenixLarfleezeiForgotUltimateSeaDogBeegeflux_ronoRoc_Laivindurpnet13montseniana 12 votes
Allow 'Mod' battles to count as cantina battles.
3%
GarthHelmet 1 vote
Reduce Crystal refresh for Cantina energy.
23%
cuyler41TK421sapaschascNeo2551DarpanoKyloStabbedFirst 6 votes
Get rid of Mods.
19%
MossstoneZemynHobnobScottyLeeKN1TE 5 votes
My Opnion Below...
7%
Snake2Nodisintegtations 2 votes

Replies

• Options
    Make 'Mod' energy. A 3rd seperate energy. This will also take the energy strain off lower players who cant refresh.
    same here. really wanted to try Mod battles...then realised I lost all catina energy. I thought there would be a 3rd energy.
  • Options
    My Opnion Below...
    Get rid of mods for now but it can work and give them their own energy field.
  • Options
    Seems they were looking for a way to pressure all the f2p to start paying for crystals.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    My Opnion Below...
    Mod energy. Or take cantina energy from 12 minute regen to 6 minute. Or 50/50/100 refresh cost. Or quintuple the mod credits.
  • Options
    Snake2 wrote: »
    Or quintuple the mod credits.

Now we're talking! :smiley: