Immune to healing a lie

I have lost track of how many times I have had an enemy character have the healing immunity debuff that my darth sidious puts on someone only for them to be healed to full health. This has caused me to lose so many matches because of this. Makes me almost want to quit playing when you almost have someone dead to make it a 4v5 to have them healed up and they instantly kill off one of my guys. Please fix this asap.

Replies

• Options
    Barriss's heal has 2 parts to it. First part equalizes the health of everyone. 2nd part heals for xx%. What your seeing is the equalize part, which doesnt count as a heal.
  • Options
    Are they being healed by Barriss? Barriss' ability "equalizes" hitpoints which somehow means healing through Heal Immunity. It's annoying but that's one of her benefits even after her nerf.
  • Options
    I understand what you are saying Robobob, but the idea of it is one of the dumbest things I have heard in a while. if you regain health in a battle, that's a heal. No matter how you spin it.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    If that character with the heal immunity had more than average HP it would actually lose HP due to Barriss. So it's ok.