Idea Petition: Dedicated Mod Energy

PteWalrus
5 posts Member
edited July 2016
Hello All.
As we are all aware, mod battles/challenges share energy requirements with cantina battles. As many have pointed out before me, this at the very best is a lazy, restrictive decision and at the worst is a clear kneecapping for players who can't or won't spend large amounts of money to recharge using crystals.

This decision also has another negative effect. It is preventing players from enjoying an entire area of new content to its fullest extent. Having to choose between shards and mods using your energy simply stops players from enjoying the new battles and challenges.

A simple fix. Bring in a new energy currency. Make it slow recharging or expensive to recharge manually if you wish. But don't hamstring your players from enjoying every aspect of this amazing game every day. Having shared currency is doing exactly this. I ask all who agree with this to post under me and show your support. Let's build a wave of opinion to push this game down the right path.

Replies

• Options
    Yea
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    Bump
  • Manowar
    288 posts Member
    Options
    I am beginning to agree.
  • Boxmint
    127 posts Member
    Options
    Boom
  • DarkHelmet40
    137 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Fix this and do something meaningful about GW and credit crunch and I'll figure out mods, learn to love them, and stick around.

But they've got to fix all three.
  • Options
    Yeah for sure, we need a dedicated energy for mods, but right now, mods need to either be taken out or nerfed BIG TIME!!!! The game is just not nearly as fun anymore. Characters are crap, unless they are modded now. That's not right
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    EA/CG:

hqdefault.jpg
  • Kamiri
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Or make cantina energy refill at the same rate as normal energy and/or give us 45 when we get 45 normal energy. I get that players who have everything they need with cantina energy now have another option but the way it is now really hamstrings everyone else.
  • Options
    @ kamiri: this is a viable alternative, combined with reducing the cost of refresh. The combined energy does not affect players not requiring shards from cantina battles but is extremely damaging to players who do. Let's focus on keeping this petition at the top of the forum and gathering momentum. The more that bump it the greater the chance of it being seriously looked at.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    No, it's fine like it is. Maybe in the future but honestly, not now.
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    I agree; actually mentioned this same idea in our guild earlier today. Mods should have their own energy; with the ridiculous low drop rates of mods being where they are they have made it impossible to farm any toons out of cantina.
  • Vyse
    111 posts Member
    Options
    +100000000