Don't change mods!!

Alexone
3646 posts Member
edited July 2016
I was wrong. They didn't break anything.

Today i have had THE EASIEST GW since i started the game! All this while facing Old Ben/Sun Fac modded teams at nodes 11 and 12. Yes, it was the easiest! And you know why? Because i modded my team. I modded about 9 toons now. How long did it take me? 2 days! Yesterday i placed no1 in arena but i couldn't defeat 1 droid out of a droid team. Today i beat them. Nothing's changed. GW is now more easier than it has ever been! Everybody who says otherwise has no idea!

So pretty please DO NOT tinker with mods!!

Replies

• dough
    641 posts Member
    Options
    check back in about a week with that Arena ranking, after the rest of your shard has caught up.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    I must also mention that i am f2p and i did about 6 (maybe 7) cantina refreshes in these 2 days. And that was enough. I don't have the best mods, i've seen some crazy ones, but what i have is enough for now!
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    dough wrote: »
    check back in about a week with that Arena ranking, after the rest of your shard has caught up.

Don't know what you mean, i am currently beating the whales in my shard. Rest doesn't even matter. They have better mods than me, but it's offense vs defense, they can't hold.

If you meant that i won't be able to maintain rank, that is true. But this is how it was before mods, no team was unbeatable.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    Options
    hey, i wish you all the best and as long as you're having fun who am i or anybody else to rain on your parade?
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    dough wrote: »
    hey, i wish you all the best and as long as you're having fun who am i or anybody else to rain on your parade?

Well if you want to delete this game, that's your choice. But modded Rey vs modded Rey...that's the same battle that it was before. And so is everything else. The damage increased, the hp increased, but things are exactly the same as they were before. Except with a much easier GW now.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    misconceptions about the mods caused an outrage on the forum. The solution EA/CG came up with to calm everyone down will probably make things worse. I dont know who i should adress the "way to go guys" to at this point, the people who were raging on the forum, or the developers who thought decreasing the droprate of mods is a sollution.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Decreasing the droprate would be a really bad solution. Why on earth would they do that?
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    Well if you want to delete this game, that's your choice. But modded Rey vs modded Rey...that's the same battle that it was before. And so is everything else. The damage increased, the hp increased, but things are exactly the same as they were before. Except with a much easier GW now.

yeah... thanks for the input, i'll take it under advisement. I just want it so that T7 Raids aren't a cakewalk. As for decreasing the drop rate, agreed, just let everybody dip their beak -- or don't.
  • Options
    Should be same drop-rare, just a lil tweak on the stats and magnitude of them.

Lowering droprate won't help the free players to be competitive with the paying players. On the contrary.
    Would create a bigger gap.