Help with finding a 5th toon.

i use
Lead Phasma
Kylo
FO Officer
JC
? Tied between Tusken or Sid.
i have Sid but his Damage and health are not the best. The Tusken seems to have high health and damage.

Replies

• Options
    Luke
  • Options
    Or get fives for speed down and synergy with phasma it kicks ***.
  • Options
    Or get fives for speed down and synergy with phasma it kicks ***.

i just dont like blaster luke.(he had it for like 10 secs and then a tusken destroyed it) but i do have fives and getting him to 4* will interfere with me getting FO officer to 5* would it be worth it to get him to 4* over FO iffcer to 5*?
  • Options
    With the two options you gave I prefer Tusken. I have a 6* max gear and he does indeed hit hard and can knock back a toons timer. He also is at the fast end of attackers. Most will say Sid but I kinda get tired of looking at him.
  • Options
    Thiers a very good reason people say sid.

For one his leader ability, however you have phasma so this is a non factor.

He has mid dmg. He is fast. And heal immunity. These are the reasons why people say sid. He is about the one person that can go into just about any team. However he doesn't really out preform anyone either.

I would say lumi. Best healer in game and you don't have anyone listed that take GW shippments.
  • Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    Thiers a very good reason people say sid.

For one his leader ability, however you have phasma so this is a non factor.

He has mid dmg. He is fast. And heal immunity. These are the reasons why people say sid. He is about the one person that can go into just about any team. However he doesn't really out preform anyone either.

I would say lumi. Best healer in game and you don't have anyone listed that take GW shippments.

well the tusken and phasma would be using gw shipments. also im holding out on a lumi type darkside healer.
  • Options
    Daka and Talia only ds healers and neither comes close to lumi.

Lumi also packs a punch and her special hits extreamly hard ( have had it crit for 5k+ ) and adds ability block.

I know lumi is considered a healer due to her powerful heal ability, but in all honesty I use her for her DPS more than for her heal. If she didn't hit as hard as she does, I wouldn't have her in my group