Why?!?

Who said anything about reducing droprates of Mods? I don't understand when they say they have been listening to the feedback and this is their major change to address the issues....this is the only thing we weren't complaining about. The only positive I see in the changes coming is the normalizing of Cantina Credits for Mod Battles/Challenges....everything else is just once again driving a wedge between P2P and F2P even more.....I wonder how many whales went out and refreshed Cantina energy numerous times today to get as many MK5 mods as they could where the F2P players just can't compete.

Replies

• StarSon
    7467 posts Member
    Options
    cmjstota wrote: »
    Who said anything about reducing droprates of Mods? I don't understand when they say they have been listening to the feedback and this is their major change to address the issues....this is the only thing we weren't complaining about. The only positive I see in the changes coming is the normalizing of Cantina Credits for Mod Battles/Challenges....everything else is just once again driving a wedge between P2P and F2P even more.....I wonder how many whales went out and refreshed Cantina energy numerous times today to get as many MK5 mods as they could where the F2P players just can't compete.

Not a whale, but doing as many mod battles as I can right now. Want to get some speed mods before they nerf that drop rate.