The Strange Brew [Heroic Rancor | T6 AAT] Recruiting! [49/50]

Prev13
DemonPWN
63 posts Member
edited January 2017
The Strange Brew is currently RECRUITING! We just have a few people currently inactive, looking to boot and fill their spots!

A bit about us: We are a guild with a lot of experienced players and are very active in Line Chat. A few of us are active in the forums and on Reddit. We help out or members a lot with any questions anyone has all the time and consistently work towards a better guild. We have been doing Heroic Rancor for a very long time. We also do T6 AAT.

Our Guild daily activities reset at 8:30PM Eastern Standard time(east coast US).

Requirements:
Level 85.
20+ 7* characters. ; Will be willing to accept people working hard towards these goals/or are close to them!
Join our Line chat!
Must get 600 coins per day so we can do Rancor ~every two days. We understand sometimes life happens to even the most active of us.

We currently have cleared many T6 AAT raids. We had merged with another guild in November and they are clearing heroic aat very fast, we will re align members so both guilds can complete very soon.

We would also like if you would register on WWW.SWGOH.GG so you're linked to the guild. I've read reports that this site hasn't been updating so don't worry about doing it asap.

Please send me a PM. I won't be on as much over the weekend to bump the topic or check it. Or PM me on LINE app for an invite: demonpwn.

Thanks for checking us out!
Post edited by DemonPWN on

Replies