GoH Developer to-do list:

Ned
2 posts Member
Ruin Raids: check
Ruin GW: check
Ruin Cantina: check
Ruin Arena: check

What should they ruin next? Hard modes? Challenges?

Replies

• Options
    Ruin everything you were working to build because now you have to build teams to get mods and have an even bigger credit crunch now: check
  • Options
    and most people cant complete GW anymore to get those much needed credits because they need to get through fully modded maxxed out teams and unless you have several modded teams thats going to be impossible

honestly, could they not have waited like a week or two before bombarding GW with these ridiculous modded opponents?! the devs have absolutley no sense, it makes me wonder if they are just utterly clueless or simply dont care about the players
  • Options
    Just think about all that cash you wasted...10 dollars here so you could get that 1400 crystal stun cuffs, another 10 dollars for the credits during that drought, just so you could find out that gears and level are worthless. The individual characteristics of the toons are gone. How anybody in their right mind thought mods should trump the gear they are supposed to mod was a great idea is beyond me. Gear was the lifeblood of this game.
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    Ruin gear value after charging $10 a piece - check
    Ruin guilds because 50% of players quit - check
    Ruin mods by dropping the drop rate and increasing costs - check
    **** off the player base with lies and mistruths - check
  • Options
    Fully test updates - pending
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Options
    Accomplish that the playerbase leaves the game and try to lure new brainless tools who will pay more.

I just wouldn't say it's on the "To-do" list. It's on "Checked / Accomplished / Successfully done" list.