You know you made the right decision when you spit out the rusty hook

I was a big fat Dolphin very willing to spend my montly share of money to reach my personal goals in this game.
I although became leader of a guild with great people in.....Thanks to the Grey Sabers by the way..... and we had a good time competing each other even though I think its absurd to penalize weaker guildies for doing their best to bring down the Rancor and not being able to hand out as much damage as I did.
We were on the Brick to start our first heroic Raid (hope you did it without me)... Only two more days to finish the last adjustments to our Toons....and then they roled out MODs and all planning, work and building ones rooster became spare with one hit. Instead the need for spending even more money and time to follow the next lvl of complexity became overhelming. Had to leave the game and reading the Devs solution to solve their contamination of our environment reminds me of what the japanse do with ships like "Nisshin Maru"... just put some Paint on, tell everyone you've changed your mind and all will be good. Result: all are happy and waiting for your next blow below the belt......at this point continue from put some Paint on....
Im happy with my decision and im very courious to see eas final blow to certainly kill this until now great game.

Replies

• Options
    Hey Mond, we are very sad that you left the guild .
    I agree with you completely that this update was a huge misstake . The korrktur of the updates makes the game currently bearable . We don't have T7 raid started because we have not yet fully recovered from the aftermath of the update. Next Friday it will probably be applicable... but we look forward to welcoming our guildleader again to help us in this Raid ;)

Greetings
    Deputy Guildleader Grey Sabers (Luca;))
  • Options
    Grey Area 51 is a casual guild, we have strong and growing players. We raid together, damage totals.. meh.. we encourage members not penalize..

:)