I am never playing another CG game ever

Worst studio ever bar none. Completely disregards it's players concerns. I just 1*'d this game and dragon age's. Everyone else should do the same

Replies

• Options
    Cool story bro
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Or could just continue playing as Im enjoying it still ? thanks for the advise though....
  • Options
    Womp_Womp wrote: »
    Cool story bro

you seem like you're the kind of person that most people don't like, bro

• DarthAl
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Nah.. It's still fun to play.
  • Options
    i agree obi wan. i extended my frustration on to ea as well. cg isnt the only one who should take the blame.

ea has forced many thing upon the gaming industry that the players didnt ask for or agree with. a perfect example was the online only sim city they released. they forced online only on a game that didn't really need online only just so they could gather a bunch of stats on gamers to sell off to data companies.

cg wasn't the only one involved in this endevour. disney is somewhat to blame to. george lucas would never allow star wars to be used in this ignorant way where the game doesn't even follow the concept of the force or anything really within the star wars world. beyond the characters there really isn't anything that ties this to star wars.

i dont remember obi wan or luke ever saying i need to change my cloak or put on a mod to become stronger with the force.

what ea/cg did is blasphemy to the star wars conceptual world.
  • Mercer
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Worst studio ever bar none. Completely disregards it's players concerns. I just 1*'d this game and dragon age's. Everyone else should do the same

absolutely understandable...
    Cool story bro

dont you have some pokemons to ****..?
  • Options
    Mercer wrote: »

absolutely understandable...
    Cool story bro

dont you have some pokemons to ****..?

Nope that's what all the complainers here are going to do.