i might say f it and go for Greedo

If he is offered in a pack then maybe they are going to fix his thermal det attack. I hope he gets a buff. make his thermal det attack have only one turn to do damage or if they keep it at two make it do like 20-40% of the health of the enemies.

Replies

• Options
    I cannot support the only Star Wars character that got killed sitting in a chair by a guy sitting across from him at a table...
  • Options
    I cannot support the only Star Wars character that got killed sitting in a chair by a guy sitting across from him at a table...

Yeah but if you're going to buy the farm, it might as well be at the hands of Han Solo. :)
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options

i dout he knew han had his gun. greedo would of won if he said put your weapon on the table. and i can just imagine he is a alien with the same name.
  • Options
    Greed kills, but Greedo does not.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    I hope everyone says f it and goes for Greedo
  • Options
    Baal wrote: »
    I hope everyone says f it and goes for Greedo

you just wait seen greedo will be great i hope i feel it. if not i have a sid that is 4* and 15 away from 5* to work with. i might just get him to 5* then greedo. i should have like 3 7* people but i keep changing my mind on who i want to go for. got 15 on boba 55 on fives 5 on greedo etc.
  • Options
    Here is Greedo's max level 60 stats. Note that the one piece of gear left becomes available at level 61 giving Greedo gear IX.
    http://imgur.com/a/TG8T6
  • Options
    Here is Greedo's max level 60 stats. Note that the one piece of gear left becomes available at level 61 giving Greedo gear IX.
    http://imgur.com/a/TG8T6

that seems promising.
  • Options
    Greedo is awesome.
  • Options
    Reddit had a thread about his Thermal Detonator and a dev said it's being reworked for next update. Probably not the cap raises but one after.
  • Options
    Greedo, for lack of a better word, is good. Greedo works (not really, but would be cool if he did).
  • Options
    I have maxed Greedo today as my main attacker, and if you have little luck he can instakill Palpatine for example. He have a high speed and solid hitpoints. And you can get him to rank 8 gear with 5 items to 9.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    I had him hit for 11k earlier, he just doesn't do that enough ;)