Mod challeges broken cater to p2p

I personally like and dislike mods but am willing to wait for things to even out before making my mind up. But as far as challenges goes. Its way unfair to f2p. I have given some money during launch but if you dont pony up the money for the tons specfifc for the mod challenges its possible you will never be able to do them. While p2p get eay ahead. I dont mind them being catored to as they help keep this game. But before mods smart f2p games could still stay competeive.

Replies

• Options
    Totally untrue. Mod challenges don't benefit anyone including P2P. No one wants to waste energy or crystals going for the mod challenges now that they aren't 100% to get and sometimes even drop lower level mods at 3* and 4* instead of always 5* as it says in the description. It's ****
  • Options
    Fact of the matter is they ate restricted to specfic toons p2p has an extreme adtantage to even access them. Fact is mods ruined a really good game.
  • TlMMEH
    60 posts Member
    Options
    It is nearly impossible for a F2P player to max out the required unfarmable heroes to obtain any T5 mods other than Health.