New mods update is precrafted 2.0

Breetai
858 posts Member
So for people that manually updated as soon as it went live now will have an even bigger advantage.

I'm glad I uninstalled the game last night.

And yes. I'm one of the ones that has the advantage I have around 30 rare 5 mods. So yes I had the advantage. I just don't like the direction of the game anymore.

Replies

• Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    so your still here becaussssse?

He uses a GooglePlay account so he can install and uninstall it again and again. .;)
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    I wanted to see what they would do to fix it as I loved this game and spent thousands on it.

Well now I know.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Because we are watching the house burn.
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    I wanted to see what they would do to fix it as I loved this game and spent thousands on it.

Well now I know.
    EM650 wrote: »

Anyone needs Popcorn? ! Na really I wouldn't uninstall the Game...why ? Cause Mods are out now uh scary... It will take a while and after but hey that's EA..
  • Options
    EM650 wrote: »

oZr6Z0Y.jpg
  • Options
    You'll be missed here @Breetai, I hope you find the game you are looking for.....
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    You'll be missed here @Breetai, I hope you find the game you are looking for.....

lol... I like the Star Wars reference. This is not the game you are looking for...
  • Options
    With the mods there can be no balence in the universe
  • Calus_78
    504 posts Member
    Options
    I quit too, i was looking for flatline in terms of balance for toons that are unused. Mods just made the better toons better and changed absolutely nothing. Raids were not adjusted, arena is wacked and the balance of cantina/mod energy makes it hard to farm.

I played for the love of star warsz, but with the constent EA greed combined with the CG incompetence made this game what it is now.
    Just like some others I have had unlocked Han Solo for a while and placed in the top 2 arena daily of the 9 months of playing.

Like the OP said, this direction they are taking is on par with everything else EA has done. Unfortunately for them there has been a release of alot of great games since this has been out.