How did you mod Old Daka?

As the title says, curious how you all modded your Daka.

I assume you want a mix of potency and maybe speed(?), but as I've only been able to clear the Health Mod challenges for now, what secondaries should I be looking for until I can get her the right stuff?

Replies

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Forget her. They dropped her potency now. Unreal.
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »

@Alexone
    Potency has been dropped. It's been normalised to work in the percentage range of 0-100% for everyone
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    Regardless, I'm still interested to see what folks have done with the little old lady.

Thanks in advance!
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    Protection and health and potency, tho with the omega she hardly needs the potency boost.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Starjumper wrote: »

@Alexone
    Potency has been dropped. It's been normalised to work in the percentage range of 0-100% for everyone

Have you tried QGJ in raids? Mine has 71% potency and he worked 1 time out of 6 maybe.
  • Options

@Alexone

Have you tried QGJ in raids? Mine has 71% potency and he worked 1 time out of 6 maybe.

Just did a tier 7 with him and nothing has changed. The number got shifted but there seems to be minimal, if any, effects on actual function
  • Options
    No, but seriously... Old Daka question here.

There are a million threads to argue over QGJ.

Appreciate y'alls understanding of me wanting to keep this one on topic.
  • Options
    @Alexone the numbers have just been scaled so instead of running from 0-300% like before they run from 0-100%. Just a simple conversion (300% is an example - I do not know what the maximum figure before actually was)

@BravoMaxi yes, I'm interested to see what people have done with Daka. I will be working on mine later but I'm thinking speed, protection. Damage on daka not so important
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    She hasn't been my top priority and now that drops are nerfed, probably won't be complete for a while. But, I'm joining the health mod club. Every one of my toons are getting full health mods at the moment. I think it's going to be the only shot we have of surviving the crazy DPS out there right now. I do have a health mod with a potency primary stat. I have it on QGJ at the moment, but will likely move it to Daka when I have a health mod I can give to QGJ. Other than that, she will get health mods with defense and health or protection primaries.

In short, she's going to get all health mods. I have an MK5 with potency primary that she'll earn. The rest will be health, protection, or defense primaries. I think damage primaries will be better served on toons that are meant to deal damage.
  • Options
    Going for Health/Prot or Speed, haven't decided yet.
  • Options
    I literally have dropped daka from my squad. I have her almost maxed however she's at 6 stars, and I don't have a mil to 7 star. If I wanted to mod her, I'd go VERY HIGH hp, maybe speed. She'd gain a ton of hp, would be around to stun, revive and even heal! She'd force people to play the rng game! I just don't like her anymore.. I'm gonna work on a counter team.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    @Alexone the numbers have just been scaled so instead of running from 0-300% like before they run from 0-100%. Just a simple conversion (300% is an example - I do not know what the maximum figure before actually was)

@BravoMaxi yes, I'm interested to see what people have done with Daka. I will be working on mine later but I'm thinking speed, protection. Damage on daka not so important

And you know this how? There are no update notes.
  • Options
    Thanks for all who answered so far!
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    And to answer to OP, my Daka has no damage but she has 72k hp. Being 6* gear 9 still.
  • SkyCake
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Depends your team! If you're not using Talia as a DS healer, than I would definitely go with at least 2 health mods to boost her healing prowess. It may not be good due to it actually being a rez, but it's something! More importantly, the Mk5 Health Mods that give Potency to increase her stun chance.

A case for Speed mods! Speed mods are largely beneficial due to the way the set bonuses work. Since it's percentage based and mods give a silly amount of primary and secondary stats, 25% increase can be massive. If you rolled +speed on your mods. The more often she acts, the more often she can heal due to decreasing the CD indirectly.

SO! I think two health mods with one of them being the 47% potency mod and 4 speed mods would be the best.