11. 71.4k
12. 75.7k

total reward

Replies

• EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    *sigh* I don't know what to say to this..
    did they, really just give us an extra 60k
  • Options
    LMAO. They're dying laughing at how hard they're trolling everyone.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    Thank you John Salera :)
    Team MèreDooku [Fr]
    Recruiting now ! Send me an ally request : 557 787 579
  • Options
    Meh, +20%, I'll take it, as long as they make credit heist once a week (so it will occur in any natural week at least once)

Props if they add a bonus chance for it to pop for Sunday
  • Options
    "Pacing"
  • Options
    Haha. That's the reward for having to deal with fully modded teams from node 6 to 12? Wow. Enjoy leveling mods with that pittance of a reward.
  • Options
    100.gif
  • Options
    *sigh*
  • Options
    He hehehe OMG THESE ****. Like 60k will do anything they could fix this super easily remove credits on training droids and reduce the cost of giving a star to a character it's that easy. If they really want to get rid of the credit crunch they could they just choose not to.
  • Options
    60K nice I can buy a couple more MKII syringes
  • Options
    Yep if you can beat the raid bosses that can 1 shot your while team.
  • Options
    Yep if you can beat the raid bosses that can 1 shot your while team.

This
  • Options
    AND they have also significantly increased the cost to level mods. By roughly 300% judging by what a 4* mod cost to level to 15 prior to today's update and what it cost after the update. (Around 500k credits after the update)... :s
  • Options
    I am completely underwhelmed.
  • Options
    Wow! 60K?!

Let me finally star up my Chewie with that amazing 20 shards I got free today from the kind people of CG/EA.
    Empire did nothing wrong
  • Eleiem
    334 posts Member
    Options
    DUDE!! You serious? whole 60K?!! WOOOOOW THANKS EA!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Didn't they tell us 150k more?

I swear to RNGesus they do things like this so we get accustomed to them going in dry.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    I was mad at this game last patch; then I decided to be okay and just roll with it. Just gave up on Node 12. I don't understand the "depth of roster" and "war of attrition" arguments when you get to node 12 and they steam roll through YOUR entire roster, not just your A team.
  • Mezmo
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Here's an extra 11%.

Or, let's think of it this way. Here's an extra 1 to 1.5 million in expenses for each mod. And to cover that new expense, here's an extra 60k in income that very few folks can actually earn. That should cover it, right?

There, all fixed.
  • Hockeyhog36
    46 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Old amount was 448k and change. So 562k - 448k = 114k not 60k.

Not enough imo 750k would have been a better total.
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Options
    I'm OK as long the last node's reward is a guaranteed Chewie shard.
  • Options
    Don't know if I can do it anymore guys.. All of this is completely illogical. Increase galactic wars by a putrid amount, but then increase mods by even more?!? WE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LEVEL A NEW TOON. Mod challenges are now garbage, and not even worth doing. They've done so many things to ruin the game I'm not sure how they can even fix it all now.
  • Options
    Most players will only get an extra 5k because node 12 is against a God mode team.
    I'm stranded in space, lost without trace, I haven't a chance of getting away.
  • Options
    That's if you can beat it. Chances are we all net less credits. I couldn't beat it today and I did the mod race pretty well
  • GuyfromSyracuse
    993 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Most players will only get an extra 5k because node 12 is against a God mode team.

This all day...plus across the board nerf??? Ugh
  • Options
    We lost so many guild members, don't know if we can even complete heroics anymore. We're recruiting daily again :(
  • Options
    Hm..so credits were actually nerfed, because now node 10/11 will be the end.
    Oh well. At least some guy will post a complete guide on how to get a refund.
    I did spend about 30 EUR on the game, so if it's not all that complicated ill do it.
  • jeremyj26
    783 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'm just laughing so I wouldn't cry

1. 8.040
    2. 16.5k
    3. 26.9k
    4. 34.8k
    5. 41.5k
    6. 47.4k
    7. 52.8k
    8. 57.8k
    9. 62.5k
    10. 67.1k
    11. 71.4k
    12. 75.7k

total reward

Credit crunch solved!!!! They listened!!!
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    I suggest few thousand crystals by mail will fix this