This Has no name

Shame on you CG, i feel like if you have stolen my money. all money i have spent in this game today gives me 0 edge. i know you will ban this comment or even my account for posting this but someone has to write about it.

Replies

• Options
    I'm giving it till tomorrow for an official response, then it's time for the r word
  • Options
    I agree. All the mo way and time I spent has gotten me to the bottom of the pile now. They want me to spend even more now?? Nope not gonna happen. I'll give it a few days to see if they fix it. If not I'll chalk it up to a loss. Not only did they ruin this game but they ruined any chance of me playing any others like this format.
  • Options
    Ravioli?
  • Options
    I requested a full refund through Apple and was able to get it for the last 3 months. I really loved this game and am glad that some of my money went to them (prior to those 3 months), but the changes lately have been absolutely shocking in particular given the amount that people spend on this game. I never thought I would have spent so much on a game in my life.