Yoda Bundle

Under $100 please! I can't wait...! More bundlesss.

gif]

Replies

• Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    We will see.
    Post edited by Regeneration on
  • Options
    I was hoping for something more reasonable...

Like a $4.99 starter pack with yoda, saber luke and smuggle han. Why? Because this game is _marketing_ as having those characters available. Just look at the images for it. They are even in the screen shots on the site! It says it's thing about 'collect characters' and it shows those toons!

It's very misleading. They use the most popular toons in the star wars universe to sell it then they aren't even available.

Actually, now that I think about it. They should be given to everyone for free, at 4*, as kind of a starter pack.
  • Options
    pls be quiet nub.

um? rude
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    pls be quiet nub.

That was pointless, did anyone stop you from eating the lead chips off the walls? You probobly shouldnt be doing that anymore. I really think you should give this a quick read http://www.mwph.org/health/resources/useful-links/lead-poisoning

Back on topic
    I like OPs bundle idea. I would buy it.
  • Options
    AdamW wrote: »
    pls be quiet nub.

That was pointless, did anyone stop you from eating the lead chips off the walls? You probobly shouldnt be doing that anymore. I really think you should give this a quick read http://www.mwph.org/health/resources/useful-links/lead-poisoning

Back on topic
    I like OPs bundle idea. I would buy it.

I think he was being sarcastic. Nobody wants overpriced bundles the OP obviously does not speak for the majority of players and youself in all respects. Cheaper bundles are the way forward for most, with the exception of the $100 wallet warrior bundles :p.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Options
    no hes just a **** who thinks hes better than everyone
  • Options
    Please offer the Green Bundle:
    4* Yoda
    3* Yaddle
    2000 Galactic War tokens
    200 Sim Tickets

$19.99
  • Options
    Please offer the Green Bundle:
    4* Yoda