Calm down, Potency and Tenacity are fine

Darth_Krataa
201 posts Member
edited July 2016
There was no stealth nerf. The pig captain in P1 has increased tenacity. If you read the update notes you'd know our characters potency and tenacity stats have been normalized on a scale from 1-100. It is possible to go over 100 if you have max gear + mods.

Edit: Save your outrage for the things that are actually wrong with the update lol

Replies

• Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options
    Blasphemy!
  • Options
    There was no stealth nerf. The pig captain in P1 has increased tenacity. If you read the update notes you'd know our characters potency and tenacity stats have been normalized on a scale from 1-100. It is possible to go over 100 if you have max gear + mods.

Thus, the t7 mod drops?

• Options
    Who cares about that? Everything else is ruined.
  • Options
    Who cares about that? Everything else is ruined.

You're not entirely wrong, I'd just rather not see inaccurate and misdirected complaints.
    *shrugs*
  • Options
    Forgive me if I missed it. The updates notes were long. Where does it say the pig's tenacity was increased?
  • Options

Edit: Save your outrage for the things that are actually wrong with the update lol

Effect is the same - tons of work to craft toons for raids has been erased WITH NO NOTICE simultaneous to raising costs for mods that will counteract the change.

Anger is justified.
  • Options
    We know that. So now that the captain was buffed everything many of us have spent lots of money working for are now worthless. Again.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    So basically we need potency mods to come close to our old situation.
    Amidst this chaos, did anyone do some math? The rng is insane now. Conditions (for bis)

- 33% ish chance of getting a mod
    - chance of it being the highest quality = ?
    - Chance of it being a 3 or 4 or 5 mod = ?

Ohw and T7 mods are a total lottery for the select few who might get those.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    So basically we need potency mods to come close to our old situation.
    Amidst this chaos, did anyone do some math? The rng is insane now. Conditions (for bis)

- 33% ish chance of getting a mod
    - chance of it being the highest quality = ?
    - Chance of it being a 3 or 4 or 5 mod = ?

Ohw and T7 mods are a total lottery for the select few who might get those.

Even my mod buffed qgj with naturally high potency (240) rarely tmr. So I think this is an outright nerf
  • Options
    I agree with everything you guys are saying...anger is absolutely justified. I guess this post was more for the players who can't seem to grasp the concept of scaling in general. Not really that relevant anymore I suppose.
  • Options
    So pretty much everything except for all the bug fixes and such right?