Glad I'm FTP

Because I don't have to feel guilt for spending a ton of money on a (NOW) completely screwed up game... Been playing since day one, every day - grinding and leveling toons. The DEV's don't listen or care - no matter how many complain about "updates".

I hate to leave because I honestly love SW... This was the first iOS game I really stayed with - thanks for royally screwing it up.

Well done EA - glad I'm not a whale.

Replies

• Options
    I'm kinda with you. I have been playing since day one as a mostly F2P player. The number of game changing updates has reached an unacceptable level. Even as F2P I am upset. I can only imagine how someone who has spent $ on this game must feel.
  • Mezmo
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Amen.
  • Options
    I've spent some, not much. At least compared to the whales.

But I've probably spent like $200 on this game. I could have bought 3 PS4 games and had cash leftover. When I spend 200 on a game, I expect to be able to play it and enjoy it the way it's intended for longer than 7 months.

Thanks for nothing, EA. App deleted.
  • Options
    I think games like this will end up becoming a topic in psychology textbooks.

Sad. I spent nothing like what some people have on this game (around $275) but more than I ever thought I would spend on a game.

I blame myself though, not EA or CG

Good on you for staying F2P.

I did that for the first month and a half (started in May) and spent that ridiculous amount of money since mid June.

I'm chalking it up to stupid tax at this point :\
  • Coot
    18 posts Member
    Options
    I've only been playing for little over a month now still f2p, but wouldn't even know how to feel if I was a veteran who's invested heavily. Switched from heavy PC/MMO gaming to a more casual mobile experience to try it out.

There are plenty of successful F2P AAA games on PC, mobile can really take some lessons.
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I've spent probably around 200 €. Which looking back, is a pretty silly amount to spend on a greedy dumb mindless avatar farming game.

The only game I ever spent more than this was WoW which I played for many years, an which, unlike this, I did not regret. And I still have great gaming memories from vanilla to wotlk, particularly about burning crusade).

Good thing pokemon go is releasing in europe, if i'm going for a dumb avatar collecting game, might as well get some exercise doing it. Instead of paying to get fornicated.
  • Options
    Twisted gaming world, im jelly on you f2p guys cuz my investments in this game got erase within 3 days.