Are we actually witnessing the end?

Prev13
Karfax
286 posts Member
It's like this has all been forseen, has this been planned, is it all on purpose? Threads being deleted left right and sideways, responses in threads deleted, the game on its last legs, no update notes from what happened 2 hours ago with a patch and no communication from anyone. I we witnessing live, the end of a game and it's community? Perhaps they know there's no return and so they'll just drive it into the ground?
*** So be it... Jedi ***

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Hope not is all i can say
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I believe this is the end of the game as it was. Maybe they're banking on new players only now.
  • Options
    Yes, this is the end. Really sad. :(
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options
    Swgoh Armageddon
  • Options
    It sure looks like it
  • Kalcor
    92 posts Member
    Options
    I'll be that crazy prophet on the street corner with the sign saying "THE END IS NEAR!"
  • Cuzzins
    345 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, yes! Good! It is as I have foreseen. Let your anger flow. All of the players will become one with the dark side!!!
  • Jay21
    61 posts Member
    Options
    The end times man the end times :(
  • Mrek0
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah... I know of about 30 players who plan on quitting within days.. Including myself
  • Options
    This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it might just be the end of the beginning.

Well it's the end for me.
  • Nobody
    225 posts Member
    Options
    Any recommendations on any other games out there
  • Options
    Unfortunately it looks like the beginning of the end. When major payers start complaining it may be time to take a hard look at what you are doing rather than deleting threads.
  • Options
    Beautiful friend, the end.
  • Options
    In all seriousness I'm just scanning through laughing my **** off. This is great. I haven't seen one person defend this bull
  • Options

In all seriousness I'm just scanning through laughing my **** off. This is great. I haven't seen one person defend this bull

There were some defending it. Now there are few when they found out about the 250% increase in mods along with the drop rates. So broken lol

• Andro
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Probably working on galaxy of heroes 2, to see how many fall in their trap again. We finished the beta testing ;)
  • Options
    this is the end of Star wars galaxy of heroes and the beginning of galaxy of mods
    lol
  • Options
    Ya it's done.
  • Nobody
    225 posts Member
    Options
    Stick a fork in it
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    Options
    It's so sad, it was only 4 weeks ago everything was working as intended. I just really don't know how they can come back from this. Its beyond repair surely?
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    With this unfortunatly not only that i m ending with GOH i m ending with EA as well.
    We had some fun times, but take your greed elswhere
  • Options
    Probably gonna do me in on freemium games generally.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    My guild is ok so far, no complaints and just plans to keep raiding. Honestly people are blowing this out of proportion, i got a ton of mods yesterday and leveled them up. I am not even remotely close to being a dolphin, i bought a couple of the packs like the ewok and droids. Ill keep playing because i enjoy what progress ive made on the mods so far.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    This is absolutely not the end. RQers may effect their income in short term, but with a game with 10M playerbase, it won't just die out like that. I'm sure they were able to foresee this outcome. They'll adjust. We'll adjust.
  • Options

They were swarming the boards defending them last night/this AM but they've since disappeared. I'm convinced it was a handful of people on multiple accounts, however.
  • Options
    I've never seen a game crash and burn so fast. Good job devs! A++
  • Cuzzins
    345 posts Member
    Options
    Ironically the whole game was originally codes in A++, then they moved to C++ -- now it's coded in D-- with a few bits in Advanced **** and a module in Can'tBe Objective C
  • HokieFiend
    445 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    This made me think about a guy who ported Ultima IV to an MMO with all the original gameplay..art..artifacts..everything. Coolest thing ever and I would jump on and be the only person on the server. Don't know why it made me think of that...hmmmm.
    No_Try wrote: »
    This is absolutely not the end. RQers may effect their income in short term, but with a game with 10M playerbase, it won't just die out like that. I'm sure they were able to foresee this outcome. They'll adjust. We'll adjust.

• Karfax
    286 posts Member
    Options
    I think the recent patch was coded in R++, for ridiculous.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    The game as we knew it is dead. As for the new one, who knows.