Why all the hate? Please fill me in...

Ok I've been playing for about 7 months now. I haven't always been active here on the forums, I would say I check them once maybe twice a month. Can someone fill me in about why everyone is quitting the game and why there's so much hate?

Replies

• ukdfink
    148 posts Member
    Options
    People are spending real money on stuff that loses value in a matter of days.
  • Options
    I don't know. I'm having more fun now than I ever had in this game. I like the added customization and depth. I finally got a team with mob enforcer, boba, and cad into the top 50; these are toons that are typically known by the community as "amongst the worst" lol.
  • Options
    Op why you trolling us? Can't you see we're frustrated. :(
  • Options
    Mods have essentially reset the game. The gear grind is still there but the benefits are fractions of what a mod will get you. It would be one thing if we knew this was coming but mods were announced last week. People hoping it would allow some slight character customization were shocked to see that mods were immediately the most important part of a character with gear and star level a far distant second. The devs said they had a plan though and to get past the sticker shock. The next day they made mods harder to get and twice as costly to level up. The list goes on and on.
  • Options
    Best update yet. Kudos.
  • IdraRage
    259 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know. I'm having more fun now than I ever had in this game. I like the added customization and depth. I finally got a team with mob enforcer, boba, and cad into the top 50; these are toons that are typically known by the community as "amongst the worst" lol.

Over the next couple days some whales with 5+ dot modded Reys, RG's, and Old Ben's are coming to obliterate you like you still have 1* lvl 1 toons.