I just don't have fun playing anymore

I started playing this game since February, wasted a good amount of money to get some toons. Paid for some crystals so I could buy Furnaces, Droid Callers, Nubian and other Raid gear with 1400 crystals. For what?

After this mods update, I just feel I was robbed. That all my progress has come down to zero. I reached Arena rank 1 for 6 days in a row, now I need to spend all over those mods to atleast survive in high rank. I just lost the desire to play. Today I saw a 269 speed Rey (who had Poe lead and some other Resistance toons) modded at Arena rank 10. When I saw the speed mods she had, I lost the desire of competing in the Arena.

Those mods not only destroyed the GW even further, because now I can't even get past node 11, but destroyed all people who invested in Arena. Yep. We had alot of people who invested in GW (by buying shards for a variety amount of toons) and other in Arena (focused on 5 characters to get high in rank). What about the raids? Someone can just solo it now..

And also, when I had problems with the last 8 Dengar shards disappearing from the last day of June Rewards, the support I called for always gave me Ctrl C + Ctrl V responses.. and now seeing how everybody (who pays the game, is why the Devs and EA still have a job) is being dealt, topics being deleted, posts deleted, changes happening in the game that we even don't get the Update Notes. I think this game is near the end.. Before mods, I thought I would like this new feature, even with alot of players complaining, but I was wrong. It ruined the game.. GW is impossible to complete, Arena is going to be alot harder now and absurd with the real Whales getting T7 mods and turning into Beast mode.

The updates the Devs gives us, always things we don't ask and turning things worse than it is. It is like: You are complaining? So then we will make things worse.

Why I will still play SWGOH if it doesn't have a real meaning anymore?

It turned into a cash grab only game and probably will continue heading into this way.

Don't see how they are going to fix this mess, probably only thing would be to rollback the mods, but this is never going to happen.

I will try to play around F2P but I find no reason for playing anymore.

RIP SWGOH 12/07/2016

Replies

• Tycho
    52 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I uninstalled the game this morning... good riddance. The developers release stuff without even thinking things through... all for a cash grab. F U EA, F U CG. There! Burn in hell EA and everyone that still supports such a **** company.

Moderators, don't bother with the warning... Just delete this account. THANKS B!TCHES.