Global PVP?

Yet I've got 60 lvl for a half month, and I tried my best to get a higher rank in arena.
But then I found that I always meet the same group of players, and I can even remember their squad.
How TERRIBLE and BORING it is.
Maybe EAs consider a Global PVP and global ranking instead of current arena?

Replies

• Options
    Yea. I been thinking of a new mode call "Battle ground". Its a cross-server arena where everyone has their stats reset to default.

Now every characters has it use without the worry of how many stars and gears you need to pay / farm to be useful.
  • Options
    Jsnazz wrote: »
    Yea. I been thinking of a new mode call "Battle ground". Its a cross-server arena where everyone has their stats reset to default.

Now every characters has it use without the worry of how many stars and gears you need to pay / farm to be useful.

A good idea, and many friends had this and I agree so. BUT that's fair to F2P but not P2W. I think most players want their squad strength fairly judged by a Global/Cross-Server Arena.
  • Options
    StanleyCh wrote: »
    Yet I've got 60 lvl for a half month, and I tried my best to get a higher rank in arena.
    But then I found that I always meet the same group of players, and I can even remember their squad.
    How TERRIBLE and BORING it is.
    Maybe EAs consider a Global PVP and global ranking instead of current arena?

Merging servers into one is not going to solve the problem that you have raised since most servers run similar squads anyway. It's Leia/FOTP/Poe + others (P2P) or Phasma/Sid/Lumi + others (F2P).

The problem lies with the current hero acquisition/upgrade model, not the servers. Most F2P players simply do not have the resources to farm multiple heroes at once and try out different combinations. It is more about getting those easily farmable heroes to 7-stars as fast as possible and see who is luckier with RNG on a given match...