Mods cost how much to level?

Dawnofdeadeye
233 posts Member
edited July 2016
I thought they were getting rid of the randomness of upgrading them and making it clear on how much to level. I can't seem to tell. It still says 1x or 10x and I'm not really sure how much it'll cost me on a 5 dot to go from 1 to 15. Is it still chance or what?

Replies

• Options
    ~500k for each 5 dot mod
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    Options
    The quick answer: way too much.
  • Options
    And these 'mod' changes may make spending that much pointless as well. As a test in progress and already missing out on 100% drops...I might as well wait before spending 500k as they may be nerfed.
  • leeroyjenkins
    136 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    don't worry man they gave us 150k extra on an unplayable GW...... This wasn't enough pre-mods, but now it is a sick joke after mods 2.0 where it costs millions to upgrade one level 7 mod
  • Options
    7* mods 1.5mil. The struggle is real
  • Dawnofdeadeye
    233 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yeah...been having trouble with node 11 & 12 on fully leveled mods. Throw A,B,C teams at node 11...then crap left for 12. So, the puny credit bump only helps me slightly since the bigger chunk is in node 12. CG needs to realize the GW algorithm isn't taking mods into consideration as the power level doesn't appear to change from what I can see. Tons of mods...still only 38k power...which is what they were when node 12 was hard with geared toons minus mods. Mods just made it impossible if not also fully modded. Which is what they want I guess...force credit purchasing.
  • Options
    don't worry man they gave us 150k extra on an unplayable GW...... This wasn't enough pre-mods, but now it is a sick joke after mods 2.0 where it costs millions to upgrade one level 7 mod

It's only 60k btw. This is ea we are talking about