Thank You!

I started the first week in January and did get a lot enjoyment from the game but sadly, no longer.

Thanks for making GW impossible to finish. After several weeks of always completing it, tonight I could not complete Node 9 and it will only get worse! I see myself only making it through Node 6 very soon!
Thanks for never fixing Teebo!
Thanks for nerfing his Potency today!
Thanks for nerfing QGJ's Potency!
Thanks for not giving us our T7 Raid Rewards last night!
Thanks for increasing the credit cost of leveling up Mods!
Thanks for making half my guild want to quit!
Thanks for making the vast majority of people want to quit!
Thanks for lowering the drop rate for Mods!
Thanks for nerfing the Scanners we spent 1,400 crystals each on and not letting them work to give 40% Potency any more!
Thanks for making the credit crunch even worse and destroying our ability to even get credits through GW since no one can complete it now!
Thanks for "increasing" the number of credits offered in GW but not allowing anyone to actually get them since we won't get past Node 6!
Thanks for destroying a game that brought all of us happiness which was a wonderful distraction to my real life that is so horrible!
Thanks for NEVER listening to your customer base and making us want to quit!
Thanks for making me stop spending money on this game. I really did spend too much!
Thanks to you, it seems I will never get to see R2-D2 introduced into the game!
Thanks for forcing players to use Cantina energy for Mods so they can no longer farm characters in Cantina!
Thanks for forcing players to waste credits on a mod they don't want every day just so that they can get their daily OMEGA!

Thanks EA/CG!
Good luck finding new jobs after this game is shut down.