11 Mod battles, not one mod dropped. What the heck????

Just wiped my daily energy on mod battles, eleven of them, and not one mod dropped??? Really???? Quit money grabbing us Capital Games!!!!

Replies

• Options
    Lol.. Its just RNG right? :#
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Thys how it is. People complaining about mods. Think that's bad? Try lapd '94. Git money.
  • Lmoon74
    84 posts Member
    Options
    They took away the guaranteed mod drop that was there before yesterday's update without letting us know
  • iomk
    2 posts Member
    Options
    It's seems f***ing fair to me... let a bunch people farm mods like tards and now cap the drop. I''m unable to win a **** GW node, not talking about arena.

Full t5 mods teams.

GG CG again.
  • Options
    Yep, if you didn't farm a ton when the drops were guaranteed, and level them before the cost of leveling was doubled, you're up the creek without a paddle.

Pre-crafting all over again but on an immense scale.
  • AshesToAshes
    37 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    At least the pre crafting was wasted due to the new 7 * mods from raids, which double the powers of modded chars the second time in 2 days ;-)

Oh, did they adress the dummy guilds now or are we all being laughed at from the multi account guild owners ?

Ooh, did anyone notice the astonishing drop rates of shards today, might be a notice if they also put this to 1/10 of the former numbers ;-)

Ooooh, they gave more credits from gw, unfortunatly no one will finish gw for month now =p
  • iomk
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    They should have nerfed level 5 mods and add new powerful ones (raid t6, t7 for example), but never remove the high chance to get level 5 mods.

We should be able to compete against those who had the chance to get full teams equipped.

BTW: I'm here since Christmas and it seems i'm living "Groundhog Day" again and again.
  • Options
    drop rates have been 'normalized'!
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    I saw in notes where it said the drop rate is slightly better than character shard drops. I interpreted that as drop rates wil actually be lower than shard drops.

Knew it meant precafting 2.0 so I spent nearly all my crystals, 1500, on collecting mods and then spent all my credits upgrading the better ones. I didn't want to spend all my stuff on them but after thinking about it awhile I realized either I will be ahead of the curve or the game will suck and I will no longer be playing. Then update came and it was both 2.0 and the game sucks. Sigh