Kylo Ren Lash Out

Last night after the reset I was finishing Galactic War when I encountered a bug with Kylo Ren lash out. I was not attacking him, but he was using it every turn when I had just him and Captain Phasma left. I would single target Phasma, she would then shoot me, her "16%" proc would go off and Ren would use Lash Out instead of a basic attack. Then when Ren would have his turn, he'd use it again.

Basically he had virtually no cool down on it, and was getting to use it as a bonus attack towards my team when Phasma was attacking.

This was after the "reset" was to begin though.

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    What team were you using? ANY damage will reset his cooldowns, not just direct attacks. This includes DOTs and counters.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Palpatine, which I don't use an AOE with 2 people left (it was Kylo and Phasma). Dooku, Luminara, Chewbacca and Consular.

The thing was he was doing it multiple times, as in his "bonus" attack following Phasma. Phasma shoots, bonus attack lash out, then he goes, another lash out.

Near as I can tell, it had something to do with the time and the game was "resetting" for the new day.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    It was likely Dooku. Kylo AoEs, Dooku counters, and the counter resets his AoE. I actually do this deliberately on offense, and it's the reason that in my Dooku guide I rated Kylo as the best character against him.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • AgentSmith817
    45 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    It was likely Dooku. Kylo AoEs, Dooku counters, and the counter resets his AoE. I actually do this deliberately on offense, and it's the reason that in my Dooku guide I rated Kylo as the best character against him.

Except...Kylo Ren shouldn't be doing lash out as a "bonus" attack following Phasma's basic attack. That is the thing. He was using it every time Phasma attacked as the bonus attack, then used it again immediately. It was not just one time either, he did it the entire fight. I lost 4 characters too him and blew every heal cool down.

And this was my main group too, the one I typically use to do 90% of Galactic War with. So it wasn't some weak group, they are all rank 7 star (sans Dooku) and fully geared with ability upgrades.
  • Options
    I have this same issue ALL the time in arena. Kylo ren lashes out back to back turns without ever taking any damage.
This discussion has been closed.