The updates didn't kill the game for me

This all reminds me of the fall of some foreign dictators the past 5-10 years.
The people start to complain and say they want more freedom or better living conditions. The dictator starts dropping bombs (updates) and sending troops to control the situation. The situation totally gets out of hand and the dictator sends in some puppet (jesse) to appease the masses. Then booom the dictator starts dropping clusterbombs and chemical weapons. And in the ruines of his country there are still some people chanting the dictators name and waving flags with his colors. Well I just fled to Europe.

I just quit both my december top 10 f2p accounts. I just fully mk5 modded both my arena teams. And I quit when I reached the number 1 position on both leaderboards. Yes, I could still compete with the whales (on some level) and I probably could learn to love mods. What did it for me was the horrible reaction of CG/EA to our legit complaints. They gave us the finger rolled out some more horrific updates and then they had the audacity to call us trolls for complaining. I'm still amazed how easy it was for me to uninstall 7 months of progress.

I do have to admit I had a lot of fun playing the game. And even talking about the game on the forum here was great fun. Thanks guys

Replies