Missing Raid reward

Prev134
I finished a T7 raid yesterday but never got the reward for it. Contacted customer support and they confirmed that i never got the reward but couldn't do anything about it. Said i should post it in the forum, so there you go. Could you please address this issue?

Thx RedBaron

Replies

• Options
    EA, anybody?
  • Options
    We had the same problem. I tried all day to keep the thread on the first page through all the hate posts. But alas, I'm not allowed...
  • Options
    Yeah, customer Support told me that more people are affected and i should simply add my case to the thread - but i couldn't find anything. Sounds promising!
  • Options
    I still have no answer and i start considering this por service. Would EA please come back to me? Thanks a lot for your help.
  • Options
    Ok guys, let's get that straight: i came in 13th in yesterdays t7 raid of my guild. I did not get any reward. No big deal i said, i just get in Touch with Customer Support and they simply send me a random reward that would correspond to a 13th place or so and all is fine. But no, support tells me they can't do that and i would need to hit the forum with that problem for the "studio" to deal with it. So here i am, with what seems to be a minor issue and noone cares to answer. Now guys, i am actually planning my moves in the game and the raid credits are badly needed at this stage. Could you please get back to me?
  • Options
    So I am celebrating two days without my reward. EA, may i invite you to join the festivities?
  • MiTRAP
    71 posts Member
    Options
    Perhaps u should do this
    @EA_Jesse
  • Options
    Good point, thx!
    @EA_Jesse could you please look into this issue?
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Reported it to Kozispoon to look into for everyone
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • ithrandir
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Signed. Me too, and 8 of my guild mates.

EA support is claiming that they cannot give raid rewards. However, can they give specific items? They should just roll a dice or something.
  • Options
    I am happy with a random reward corresponding to my place, 13th.
  • CUNOMOR
    74 posts Member
    Options
    I finished 1st in my guild raid this morning. No pay out. Nobody in the guild got it. Something seems to be broken....
  • Options
    I got the same issue, wasnt paid out my rewards from our guild raid today.
  • Options
    So what is the time line, can we expect some reaction from CG/EA at some stage?
  • Options
    Glad to see that I'm not the only one with this issue.. :l There's no like.. support button to submit tickets?
  • Options
    I'm missing mine ... Second place on
  • Options
    Second highest tier ... 1 below Han...
  • Options
    Got tier V reward, but missing 2nd place tier. VI still missing!!! C'mon EA
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Gathering more information on this issue from those who've posted in order to further investigate. We Appreciate your patience
    Post edited by Kozispoon on
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Same thing here and it also happened to a few of my guild mates.
  • Options
    Just spoke to ea about this. We finished a raid and started another one right away but I never got my rewards. Our leader logged in and we had an active heroic with 150k bank so we did a few heroics back to back.

I called right away after the timer ended. The agent told me he could see I claimed 2 raid rewards a hour and a half ago. I tried explaining that those rewards were from our previous raids and there's no way that could be for this raid because it was still active at that time.

I woke up and claimed my 2 raid rewards from the previous day. I tried explaining this to the agent but he threatened me with a ban if I'm lying and said he was recording the call... There was a huge language barrier and he kept saying so your telling me this and he would say something outlandish that I didn't ever say. Huge language barrier. He sent me proof which was an email showing I claimed 2 raid rewards 2 hours earlier... Our raid was still active 2 hours earlier so these rewards could not have been from that raid. I tried explaining this every way I knew how.

He wanted to focus on those rewards and said I would need to prove to him that they are from previous raids like have a screen shot telling him the dates and times of those raids none of that is relevant. The raid in question just ended and I didn't get tHe reward after the 1 hour cool down. Why do I need to prove that rewards I claimed 2 hours ago were from previous raids the missing rewards should have arrived in the last 15 minutes.

The agent wanted me to tell him the specifics of exactly the date and time and threatened me with a ban...

He said he can only see when the rewards were claimed not when they were sent to me. OK that's fine but the raid just ended a hour ago There's no way I could have claimed rewards for it 2 hours Ago...

I don't think asking for a screen shot of something you claimed yesterday is appropriate also there's no way to do that and he should know he is asking me to go back into the past and screen shot old raids and layouts that's not my job my Jon is play the game and buy stuff from u...

I hope this gets a mega thread it needs to be addressed and not threatened away

• Options
    I feel like I'm being accused of cheating when I'm calling to help explain what happened if I was making it all up there wouldn't be a cg post looking into it and 50 posts about missing raid gear
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Gathering more information from y'all in order to investigate the issue. Thanks for those who've helped out so far!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Myself and all of my guild have experienced the same issue. We are almost done a second raid are we going to have troubles there too? Or worse yet lose record of the first raid and never get the rewards.
  • Options
    We are still missing ours...
  • Options
    Can I at least get confirmation you are working on mine and have received my ally code
  • Options
    My Guild completed a Heroic a couple of Hours ago. No reward.
  • Options
    Same guild as newbeans and same problem. As far as I know, none of our members (Rae of hope) have gotten rewards from our latest raid.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, same issue here, no rewards!
  • Options
    So it seems my entire guild missed the reward today on the raid. Could the devs please look into this issue?