What your favorite game developers are doing this weekend...

Phlebotomy_Jones
439 posts Member
edited July 2016
Participating in a panel at Star Wars Celebration 2016 in London.

http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-video-games-coming-to-star-wars-celebration-europe

Watch the live feeds and see if you can spot your favorites!

http://www.starwars.com/

Bonus points if you catch them all, or anyone working on an update.

Edit: EA panel is scheduled for tomorrow at 2pm.

Interesting time for such a dramatic overhaul to the game, right?

Replies

• Haihs
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Well london players, have something to do xD
  • Options
    Seriously, some really cool Star Wars stuff happening over there that's not game related.

http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-celebration-europe-2016-live-stream-schedule
  • dirty_quesadilla
    240 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I wish I could fly to London right now just for the opportunity to ask the EA panel why do they continue to sodomize their customer's wallets and torment F2Pers.
  • Options
    I wish I could fly to London right now just for the opportunity to ask the EA panel why do the continue to sodomize their customer's wallets.
    You could...

Or you could enjoy some of the other stuff happening there as a Star Wars fan and remember that this one game isn't the entire SW Universe...just a shady backwater planet.
  • Options
    I hope all star wars people there let them know how bad they are hurting the image of star wars with their poor decisions.

Disney should give them a hard time while they are there. I havent written my letter to disney yet but depending on what devs say by monday the letter will most likely get written and sent.

on a side note I did some work for disney before so I know some people and not like knowing them will help much but they will at least read my feelings on this situation if ea/cg doesn't do whats right
  • Options
    I hope all star wars people there let them know how bad they are hurting the image of star wars with their poor decisions.

Disney should give them a hard time while they are there. I havent written my letter to disney yet but depending on what devs say by monday the letter will most likely get written and sent.

on a side note I did some work for disney before so I know some people and not like knowing them will help much but they will at least read my feelings on this situation if ea/cg doesn't do whats right
    Good luck with the correspondence.

An actual letter, not email, is rare and exceptional these days, and typically more likely to get read and to garner a response.
  • Options
    You could...
    Or you could enjoy some of the other stuff happening there as a Star Wars fan and remember that this one game isn't the entire SW Universe...just a shady backwater planet.
    This is true. And I would do that as well. Shoot, I even had my gf make our daughter an r2-d2 costume for Kamikaze in LA and Halloween last year. But, at the same time, this is a target of opportunity that must be exploited in the same manner EA has exploited our collective childhood's and our wallets. They must be held accountable.