Feedback, ideas and changes.

Since the community were asked to provide positive feedback, I've decided to expose my ideas about some changes that could benefit this game.

A. Changes in the game
A1. Galactic War. After a couple of weeks, and more than 74 pages of megathreat, I can safely say is a hot topic. It need to be modified. Many people, in which I count myself, feel only frustration and anger. It takes too long and is nearly impossible to complete, unless you have a deep rooster fully leveled, geared and moded. Solutions:
A1a. Tone down difficulty. Should be a challange, not a nearly impossible task. We do not want an easy chore, but something we can finish in a reasonalbe amount of time. The difficulty should be adapted, not the arena squad, but to the player rooster.
A1b. I am tired of facing over and over the same teams and same toons. I would like variety. Let's apply the same rules for the machine than for the player: Once a toon is defeated, it cannot show up again in another node. That will help actually to test many variations of our rooster. Obviously I do not mean to face a fully leveled squad of underused toons (mob enf, CUP, Ugn...) since node 1. Difficulty progression here too.
A1c. Increase rewards accordingly to the level of the player.

A2. Mods. Right now mods are unbalanced and has broken the game. A proof of that are the response of the testers as stated by the management team, and the response of the community. Another proof is that a fully moded team can fly through any challenge or hard node or solo even heroic rancor raid. In my humble opinion, I was expecting a small/slight modification to give an edge to the toon, something like up to 5% increase in health (only good for tanks, but insignificant for attackers), or similar increase for offense/crit (insignificant for tanks/support, but interesting for attackers). Too many stats are increased all the mods. Only high rarity mods should the highest increase, but also grant 1 or maybe 2 secondary stats (and just a small change).

A3. Unbalanced toons. There are too many underused toons, and some that are almost always in every squad in arena. Some need to be reworked, the same way Anakin, mace or ashoka were.

B. Communication with the community.
B1. Respect the community. People playing this game are all across the world, from different cultures and different background, and many different ages. Some with no education, some with high education. Regardless of any of that, costumers need to be treated with respect. When there are plans to change something need to be communicated before. When explaining the reason behind a change, do not give an excuse for explanation. People realize whether is true or not. A good example are the changes in GW difficulty to make players hone their strategy skill./ That was a lie. The change was to encourage people to build a bigger rooster of toons, so we will spend more moeny. Do not lie ever again, and do not treat us like 2 year old childs.

B2. Promote changes or events to boost benefits is perfectly fine and nobody questions it. Obviously is logical and normal players who spend more have higher advantages (more toons, exclusive ones, faster progression...) However is unethical to try to boost benefits by strategies as precrafting with gear or as recently with mods. We do realize it was just so people spend more to be ahead. Although legal, is utterly unethical and diminish the trust of the costumers.

B3. Do not thread the community with blacking accounts if they post about certain subjects. If done correctly, with respect and manners, people can express themselves. There is a concept called freedom. Please respect it and do not apply censorship.

B4. Apologize. When communicating about a problem as big as Mods, be humble and apologize to the community for releasing an update so unbalance and (in my opinion) that broke the game and the time and work of many many players. Do not be arrogant or threat people. Respect your costumers.

B5. Do not let a problem be ignored for long time, as has been precrafting, GW, unbalanced toons... Communicate periodically with the people, and explain yourselves about what you are doing, and why.

Thanks for listening. And please I asked other people to give their feedback and comments.

Regards