The POWER of GW battle 12

I would really like to know how a regular player level 80 with a few hard earned gear 9 characters has to go up against a full team of gear 11 characters who wipe me out before I get a single hit. Is that how you increased rewards for GW? It's doesn't make sense to me! It isn't too much fun. Do the developers think it would be fun? It used to be fun. I liked the mods though until they made them drop only on rare occasions.

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Mods drop for players only rarely...but GW opponents ALWAYS have them. Usually better than your best ones too. WAI.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    I have 33k arena.. my node 12 today which i of course cant beat is 40k.. Rey one shot my fives first off the bat then proceeded to kill the rest while RG with his 20k+ protection just taunted away
  • Options
    Yeah I haven't completed the GW since the updates. I usually come up against a team that will take out around 2 or 3 of my top teams
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    OBoogieIII wrote: »
    Yeah I haven't completed the GW since the updates. I usually come up against a team that will take out around 2 or 3 of my top teams

This was actually first since update i couldnt complete... rest took a few teams to do but this was impossible with what i have.. didnt take one toon down
  • Options
    Lol my node 12 was those low level low gear ones from before the update.

Its still broken for the high power players where they get a super easy node 12
  • Tommylew
    144 posts Member
    Options
    According to ea this isn't a problem! It's our fault for not investing money and filling their pockets to be able to compete!
  • Options
    I posted in bugs I faced the same team node 7,8,9 same exact team. Modded heavier than me and I'm a whale. Had 7* mods. The team was pretty solid. I drew it 3 strait nodes. It was absolute garbage. This was intense. I got a break with a strong, but not overly insane Teebo lead node 10. Node 11 was strong, 12 a walk. Was a tough one for sure. I've not had this many bodies drop in ages.

Ben
    B2
    Rey
    QGJ
    RG

3 in a row
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    OBoogieIII wrote: »

This was actually first since update i couldnt complete... rest took a few teams to do but this was impossible with what i have.. didnt take one toon down
    I got to the last one node im at 36k idk what there's is but it took me out pretty easy. And two other 34k teams too

• Options
    Havent been able to complete GW since the update. Node 12 kills everything i have while i barely make a dent. Currently sitting at 144/150 for GW achievement completion and not looking like i am going to get that one.