Dropped from Google play in 48hrs -- DEV RESPONSE

Brandiecardoza
212 posts Member
edited July 2016
I just read that Google Play has given SWGOH 48 hrs to respond to the thousands of complaints or the game gets dropped
Post edited by NotReallyAJedi on

Replies

• Options
    Ha ha ha ha. Good
  • Options
    you obviously didn't' read the whole thread
  • Options
    You read this where?
    Taters will be as Taters are.
  • Options
    You should call yourself and ask
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    What was the whole thread ?
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    What was the whole thread ?

on reddit, purely anecdotal evidence
  • Keyper
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Link
  • Options
    You heard? Or you saw on Reddit? Lol either way there's no confirmation of that. Just some guy saying that's what support told him. With the shitstorm that's been goin on lately I wouldn't be surprised but Let's not jump to conclusions
  • Options
    The OP on Reddit was not able to substantiate or provide proof.
  • Options
    Also they talked about it being deleted on here, so not sure why you would repost this and it will end the same way I'm sure.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    My friend looking for a refund spoke with Google and this is what they told him. It may be real. But neither EA nor Google is going to publicize it.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    In before close
    fark_AyTubBc5Hr51cqrlMJ4a0ILjDWw.gif
  • Options
    Larfleeze wrote: »
    Also they talked about it being deleted on here, so not sure why you would repost this and it will end the same way I'm sure.

I wanted to hear what folks had to say( a forums purpose) and don't care if its deleted.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options

I wanted to hear what folks had to say( a forums purpose) and don't care if its deleted.

There is no fact or relevant data to substantiate your claim. That's why.
  • Options
    OP on Reddit was quoting someone from the CM thread, who never substantiated the claim.

Fear mongering and trolling at its worst, multiplied by the internet.
  • Options
    And if you wanted to know what people thought, why didn't you read the reddit and see most people didn't believe.
  • Options
    Doga wrote: »

I never claimed it was a fact. I said " I read "
  • Options
    And if you wanted to know what people thought, why didn't you read the reddit and see most people didn't believe.

Because Reddit isn't this forum. Duh!
  • Options

But you obviously stopped short of the dozens of posts explaining why that wouldn't happen, couldn't happen and hadn't been confirmed, THEN brought it here to sensationalize.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options

The title is the claim.
  • Options

Because Reddit isn't this forum. Duh!

So you read a forum where it stated it was from here and not proven or seemingly believe. Then thought, "Hey why don't I put it back there after it was removed?" Sorry doesn't make sense to me, or apparently others here.
  • Options

But you obviously stopped short of the dozens of posts explaining why that wouldn't happen, couldn't happen and hadn't been confirmed, THEN brought it here to sensationalize.

So what Forum police get over yourself I did what a zillion others have done and opened a discussion
  • Options
    Closed for false information.
  • Options

The title is the claim.

In your opinion
  • Options
    I spoke with Apple about some double charges that were in my account for crystal purchases and the phone respondent said they also have had thousands of calls and refund requests for SWGOH. I would be surprised if there isn't some dialogue between apple and Google with EA about an app, they sponsor, not working properly. I am speaking of all the raid, character and challenge bugs that are still out there and not necessarily mods. Mods is a whole other ball of wax.
  • Options

So what Forum police get over yourself I did what a zillion others have done and opened a discussion
    Ouch, my feelings.

Think I'll go read something intelligent.
  • Mika
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully Google does something
  • Options
    Guys. Please stop spreading false information.

THIS IS 100% FALSE.

All threads spreading this will be locked and/or deleted.
    Lead Game Designer (Live), Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes
This discussion has been closed.