Characters should have two sets of mod slots. One for PvE and one for PvP

Aley
94 posts Member
edited July 2016
Should not have to pay to swap out mods for GW/Raid vs Arena. Should be quite simple to have two sets of Mod slots that can easily switch back and forth between PvE and PvP. I do not care if there is still a fee to remove Mods as there should be once equipped to a toon as long as you can have two sets of mods on a toon and switch back and forth easily depending on if PvP or PvE.

Replies

• Aley
    94 posts Member
    Options
    I guess I am the only that would like to see this. Everyone else would rather pay a few hundred thousand credits to switch back and forth.
  • Options
    Oh please....for the love of God no more mod grinding!
    I'm already credit and cantina energy starved to the limit, and having to fit in a second set of mods to be competitive in PvE would just be awful.
  • Aley
    94 posts Member
    Options
    boellefisk wrote: »
    Oh please....for the love of God no more mod grinding!
    I'm already credit and cantina energy starved to the limit, and having to fit in a second set of mods to be competitive in PvE would just be awful.

You would not 'HAVE' to do it, but it sure would be nice to be able to have a set of gear for raiding and a set of gear for Arena without having to pay a fortune to switch them out.
  • Options
    No thanks