Replies

• Options
    Just got a client restart but don't notice any different
  • RogueHS
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Why can't they ever release accurate patch notes? Just update then let us find out everything you changed and hope we don't find other things you changed?
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    Options
    Says in the near term, not at this moment I'm afraid.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    I've got a bad feeling about this. (Not really, I just wanted to say that)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Same.
  • Options
    This is a pretty weak response. I would hope we had more info coming tonight, but I doubt we will get anything.
  • Options
    I sense a disturbance in the force
  • Options
    In a minute, or an hour or in 6 hours or 1 day. Maybe it will be tomorrow or Sunday. Maybe next week next month or .........
    Let's partial communicate and lets all just wait so we all can speculate.
  • Options
    Wow...just wow. That's the update. No patch/update notes
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    I find your lack of faith disturbing
  • Options
    I got update #1, I don't see a difference...
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse just trolled everyone so hard. Never troll with a mothertroller, because you'll get trolled.
  • Options
    Spydermb wrote: »
    In a minute, or an hour or in 6 hours or 1 day. Maybe it will be tomorrow or Sunday. Maybe next week next month or .........
    Let's partial communicate and lets all just wait so we all can speculate.
    I think it's safe to assume he meant "Near term PDT"
  • Options
    This is just cruel... Jesse is practically asking us to troll the forums. :frowning:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options

You are not going to like this

Check your raid possible rewards screen
  • Options
    Give them a bit. If they haven't realized after last four days something major needs to be done then will all know where to go.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Nice... 2 second update and now wait till monday for the other 2 and patch notes ???
  • Syncho
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Mods just got removed from raid rewards.
  • Forar
    94 posts Member
    Options

You are not going to like this

Check your raid possible rewards screen

Mind sharing with the class for those of us who aren't familiar enough with said screen to spot the differences at a glance?
  • RogueHS
    148 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know of any other game developer that patches THEN releases patch notes afterwards. EA setting new industry standards here.
  • Options
    See syncho's answer above
  • Options
    Honestly this is getting insane, the stealth patches they have done to raid rewards in 2 days with no communication is just dumb. First you get 7 and 6 star, then just 6 star. Now you get none.

Yet not a single word from them on any of this.
  • Options
    Chewbacca shards!!! Pleeeeeease! *crosses fingers*
  • Keyper
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Awww poor womp womp upset after so much white knighting. A tear shed for you.
  • Options
    Make some popcorn guys. Another shiiiiiitshow is about to start
  • Options
    No mods in raid rewards guys pre-craft 4.0 :)
  • Nicol_Bolas
    375 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Womp_Womp wrote: »
    Honestly this is getting insane, the stealth patches they have done to raid rewards in 2 days with no communication is just dumb. First you get 7 and 6 star, then just 6 star. Now you get none.

Yet not a single word from them on any of this.

Are you the same @Womp_Womp in my server?
  • Options
    Shucks, looks like EA's congress is in recess until Monday, huh? Or longer...do congress(wo)men even work?
  • Options
    So many complaints about stealth changes and not communicating game changes ahead of time and the result is doubling down on what the community had clearly told you it doesn't like. Since I am assuming at this point we are in full troll mode, all I can say is well played EA/CG, well played.