Can't believe it

I've dealt with ea before and expected a P2W structure.

But never could I predicted that they would sabotage their own game so much that it would come to this. They could have all just quit and let the game run on auto pilot, with its many flaws and bugs, and made more money then to do what they just did. All the future profits they are losing from this could have been invested in just 1 extra dev to test and advise.

I don't know how anyone can continue to play this game and continue to......

Oh

a pikachu...

Gtg

Replies

• Options
    WhiskeyPug wrote: »

Oh

a pikachu...

Gtg

Yeah, bad week to make mistakes. I'm saving final judgement until these patch notes hit, but this is very frustrating, for everyone I'm sure.
  • WhiskeyPug
    338 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    mMmLL4MA wrote: »
    WhiskeyPug wrote: »

Oh

a pikachu...

Gtg

Yeah, bad week to make mistakes. I'm saving final judgement until these patch notes hit, but this is very frustrating, for everyone I'm sure.
    I think they were trying to rush this to compete but it did the exact opposite. It's like watching someone sell their stocks and invest it all in DHS sets right before DVDs release. Bad comparison I know, but you get the point. I don't think they can come back from this, it will be months before people feel confident in investing again. Exit strategy incoming. Be prepared to see General Kenobi, Jedi Luke, all the favorites in the coming weeks as a last stand