Mods Nerfed

Mods have went down across the board. Teebo went from 92% potency down to 59%. Wow... Hoping it was chewie shards

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Wish mods were never born, game ruined
  • Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    Wish mods were never born, game ruined

True dat
  • Options
    Feels like they aren't really thinking anything through atm -- like they're in a panic mode and just throwing stuff against the wall hoping something sticks.....
  • TeamWarriors
    85 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Set bonuses are down as well. I think it's a good thing bringing back some of the importance of gear.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Well, this undoes the good that I thought mods had created for the game. Hopefully they'll un-**** the drop rates now to make this even a little bit palatable.
  • Isaah
    56 posts Member
    Options
    Makes me wish I had not spent on mods. Won't be spending any more on this game
  • Chiquard
    108 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Excellent. For those who are now going to complain : you knew they were going to make adjustments to Mods so please shut up
    Team MèreDooku [Fr]
    Recruiting now ! Send me an ally request : 557 787 579
  • Options
    Now that mods are nerfed any word if raid tenacity on rancor or the pigs is still up?
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Options
    IMO, the stats on mods now seem more fair. They augment toons but don't make em overpowered.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Chiquard wrote: »
    Excellent. For those who are now going to complain : you knew they were going to make adjustments to Mods so please shut up

Actually, that was not part of the update notes.

I was a fool for thinking that a positive change for the game was going to stick though.
  • Options
    UN NERF THE GEAR!!!!!! Put gear back to what it was. I want my 40% potency back on my scanners I worked forever for!! Plain stupid!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    What about the credits we used to upgrade all these mods?
  • bluenqm
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Now that mods are nerfed any word if raid tenacity on rancor or the pigs is still up?
    They did not nerf Rancor or Pigs' tenacity. But they said they will nerf it.

"Rancor Tenacity was not correctly adjusted to account for the Potency changes--this should be corrected very soon. Sorry, folks."

• Options
    Loool! At least I can go back to farming lando from cantina. Mods have suddenly become rubbish ha ha.
  • Options
    Not sure mods are rubbish at this point, a primary potency mod can be worth 2x a scanner. Also set bonuses are the same as a scanner. Still can't go into GW or arena without them.
  • Options
    I had only one 6* mod earned via raid and they nerfed it to 5* :(:/
  • Options
    Can we un-nerf the set bonuses please?
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • BAMFer
    89 posts Member
    Options

Amen.

They started handing out mods. I wanted mods. So I gave them money for the first time to get more. Now the mods I bought lost most of their value and the credits I spent levelling them up are gone. Fix this EA.
  • Keyper
    245 posts Member
    Options
    MorbiusMD wrote: »
    Loool! At least I can go back to farming lando from cantina. Mods have suddenly become rubbish ha ha.

Rubbish? Good luck without those trash mods. As for lando, yes.
  • Super123
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Mods will be good additional to tweak some toons based on need now. At keast we retain our investment in gears!!!
  • Options
    BAMFer wrote: »

Amen.

They started handing out mods. I wanted mods. So I gave them money for the first time to get more. Now the mods I bought lost most of their value and the credits I spent levelling them up are gone. Fix this EA.

Not only credits, I had purchased some with crystals through shipments. Guess I should have seen this nerf coming.
  • Options
    Not totally rubbish, just relative to pre nerf. Gotta see the funny side, really; they did need sorting out. Their power was off kilter with everything else. I just feel bad for the people who had an epic whale out on them.
  • Forar
    94 posts Member
    Options
    I had only one 6* mod earned via raid and they nerfed it to 5* :(:/

Same. Not only that, I got it to level 9 (I'm poor in credits) and it went from +12% protection to +58% protection or something like that, and now it's... 3.63% health.

STAND BACK EVERYONE!

Granted, if everyone got hit with the nerf bat maybe I'll make it past node 9 on my next GW, but it was nice to have that thing for about two hours.

This has been a real roller coaster over the last few days.
  • Forar
    94 posts Member
    Options
    BAMFer wrote: »

Amen.

Not only credits, I had purchased some with crystals through shipments. Guess I should have seen this nerf coming.

What's even funnier is now nobody knows what will happen. With Pre-Crafting 1.0 they decided it wasn't a big enough deal to bother worrying about. Now with 2.0, people jumped in early and hard, reaping benefits... and suddenly maybe it wasn't such a good idea.

Makes for an interesting thing to ponder the next time it comes up.

And I think it's pretty safe to say, there will be a next time.
  • Options
    MorbiusMD wrote: »
    Not totally rubbish, just relative to pre nerf. Gotta see the funny side, really; they did need sorting out. Their power was off kilter with everything else. I just feel bad for the people who had an epic whale out on them.

This reminded me of when people took advantage of the raid exploit, except this seemed more like it was legitimately promoted by the devs. We should have known better when carrot was dangled in front of us and that a nerf was needed. But at this point I can never predict changes at this point, one step forward, five steps back.