Mod Do Over Button

How about a 1 time only remove all mods free button. It takes all the mods off all your toons so can rearrange them since they have changed free of charge.

If you don't want to use it, then you don't have to. But if you do it gives you chance to rebalance your roster based on the new mod stats and bonuses.

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Keyper
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Good idea
  • Options
    W.O.W. would reset talent points after a major patch. But what could CG possibly learn from the most profitable game franchise in history?
  • Options
    1+
    Now that the mods function radically different we shouldn't be charged for removing mods from characters they now make no sense being on.

My 5dot mods only add just over 1000 protection to Rey when they added 16k or better before.
  • Go_Blue
    95 posts Member
    Options
    Looking through the changes, why is critical damage such a massive percentage still? Shouldn't it be decreased like all of the other ones?
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I was just asking jesse for this in the patch update thread, or at least requesting the fee be dropped for 1-2 days
  • Options
    +1 could cost 1 sim ticket or 10 or credits, point is i would like to see that button even if it would cost credits (sum of removall of all the mods)
  • Options
    Agreed
  • Options
    Devs: have you heard of beta testing? Get a bunch of players who are willing to be Guinea pigs for your updates, then let them have at it for a week or two and see what happens. Make iterations based on the feedback and THEN send out updates to the general population. Build, test, iterate, then scale up.
  • BWSkynobi
    334 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I just want to rebalance my squads based on the new changes done to mods.

Without having to spend a ton of credits.

I level up all the mods before I put them on a toon. And figured out the best place for each mod. That's been changed. I'd just like the opportunity to do it again.