This is so much better now, thank you!

Collin
45 posts Member
This fix to the state of mods in the game is much more in line with what I think most of us expected it to be when we first heard about them, I'm glad that we're almost to a normal situation again. I'm also glad to hear that the tenacity issue in the raid was just a bug and not a sneaky change.

I am glad to hear that this isn't the end of the balancing changes to be made either. I'd like to offer my opinion on some things that I feel still need to be fixed though.

Firstly I feel like the drop rate of mods is far too low for the cost, and particularly for the mod challenges I feel like those should be restructured a lot. Maybe have them not use energy, but limit attempts per day and restore them back to the way the drops were on the first day.

Second I wouldn't mind if cantina energy refreshed at a faster rate and cost less to refresh with crystals now that it is used in two separate tables. Or if mod battles could use their own independent currency.

Third I still think we need a bit more of an increase in our credit earning speed, just a small increase across the board in all activities even.

Again, a big thanks to the devs for that seriously huge fix to balancing so quickly, figuring out the right amounts to change everything by and impliment it with as little inconvenience as we had couldn't have been easy. You guys probably just saved my entire guild from falling apart due to members being about to quit until this. I hope other people feel the same way about these fixes as I do.

Replies

• Options
    By unfortunately it wasn't fast enough. I've lost a lot of Good friends in just 2 days. All because of Mods and sneaky gear fixes the raid scanner now only gives 10% tenacity. I do have to say they fixed the miss way faster than any one thought.
    So why can't thru fix other problems just add fast?
  • Options
    +1
  • Kurgen
    226 posts Member
    Options
    Useless clowns.

A lot of crystals and credits were wasted over the last few days.

Again the player base is screwed.
  • eldredpe
    142 posts Member
    Options
    By unfortunately it wasn't fast enough. I've lost a lot of Good friends in just 2 days. All because of Mods and sneaky gear fixes the raid scanner now only gives 10% tenacity. I do have to say they fixed the miss way faster than any one thought.

Please look up what normalization means...

I know the raid bug added to the confusion, but I'm so tired of people complaining because they don't understand how normalizing a range to a 1.0 scale works.
  • Fighton
    308 posts Member
    Options
    This game is ran by a bunch of ****-clowns
  • eldredpe
    142 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Fighton wrote: »

Insightful commentary.

I'm particularly impressed by your creative interpretation of verb tense.
  • Options
    Fighton wrote: »

For sure
  • Fighton
    308 posts Member
    Options
    I thought so...sums it up nicely
  • Collin
    45 posts Member
    Options

Sorry to hear that man, I lost one of the best officers from my guild, and he was there since the beginning. But that scanner thing isn't a nerf though, they just changed the scale that potency and tenacity uses, so a 10% now gives the exact same benefit as a 40% before, so don't worry about that! And I think this fix was only done so quickly because it was actually breaking balance in every area of the game, so it was all hands on deck for them I think. I'm glad that it didn't take too long and actually bring about the end of this game, because I have invested a lot of time into it.